• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2017 4:49 pm
May 9, 2017
11 posts
7 upvotes
Ohmare_Q wrote:
May 31st, 2017 3:12 pm
I submitted end of January.
Thanks. I submitted at the end of Dec....
May 9, 2017
11 posts
7 upvotes
I received an email from PEO yesterday asking for further details of my engineering activities...
Nov 6, 2009
562 posts
36 upvotes
April 3rd, file forwarded to experience evaluation committee.

I asked the below question in wrong forum, let me try here instead:
-What's typical/average salary for MEng electrical engineer (Canadian university) with 5 years Canadian experience?
-Any referral for placement agencies?
Feb 14, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
Does anybody know when will PEO issue licenses in June? For those who got their licence recently, did you guys see a link for final payment in your account before getting the package in mail, or they emailed to inform to pay the fees.
May 11, 2009
473 posts
121 upvotes
Harry001in wrote:
Jun 8th, 2017 4:48 pm
Does anybody know when will PEO issue licenses in June? For those who got their licence recently, did you guys see a link for final payment in your account before getting the package in mail, or they emailed to inform to pay the fees.
Mid month looks like the trend. I'm still waiting too.
Apr 9, 2017
11 posts
4 upvotes
Harry001in wrote:
Jun 8th, 2017 4:48 pm
You can see the fees due before package arrives in Mail
Feb 14, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
Hi. How long did it take from the time your file was sent to Deputy Registrar till the time you saw fees payment due in your account and when you received the package in mail.
Apr 27, 2017
3 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Harry001in wrote:
Jun 14th, 2017 3:38 pm
Hi. How long did it take from the time your file was sent to Deputy Registrar till the time you saw fees payment due in your account and when you received the package in mail.
Quick summary for you on how it worked for me:

November 03, 2016 - Submitted Experience Record File to PEO
November 07, 2016 - Told to submit separate files for References and Summary sheet
November 07, 2016 - Resubmitted files to PEO
November 09, 2016 - Questionnaires emailed to referees
November 28, 2016 - All referees returned completed questionnaires to PEO
November 29, 2016 - File forwarded to Licensing department for final review (told to wait 12-16 weeks)
March 23, 2017 - At 16 weeks, emailed for status update
March 23, 2017 - Received response saying process may now take 16 weeks or longer as a result of a large number of applications and limited resources.
April 28, 2017 - Sent and email inquiry and was told that my application has passed the experience assessment and has been forwarded to the Deputy Registrar for his final review.
May 12, 2017 - Website updated to allow for payment, Paid fees and received my receipt and P.Eng license card (paper copy)
Feb 14, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
Thank you. Congrats. waited 23 weeks to see that my my application passed experience assessment and another 4 weeks once the file is passed to deputy registrar for final review. still waiting.
LOL never imagined it would take more than 25 weeks
May 8, 2017
5 posts
4 upvotes
Hi,

Trying to follow this thread, and see if I should actually contact PEO again or not. You said your application went in for final review in December right? Here's hoping we get our packages soon!? How did you find out that your package passed the experience assessment? Thanks!
Feb 14, 2017
20 posts
5 upvotes
They emailed me saying my file has gone for final assessment with deputy registrar about 4 weeks ago once it passed experience assessment which took about 23 weeks.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
1580 posts
23 upvotes
They are now only up to January submissions, am I correct?
May 8, 2017
5 posts
4 upvotes
Make a liar out of me... My fees just showed up online! (No mail yet though, snail or email).