PEO Review Time

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2017 10:15 am
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
16780 posts
1758 upvotes
GTA West
So they are apparently 5 months backlogged on the licensing approvals. I don't envy the position of new applicants right now.
- Not Collecting AIR MILES Since 2016/07 -
- Casual Gastronomist -
May 11, 2009
467 posts
118 upvotes
Asked for an update and said that I could now wait 18 weeks or longer. Said they were working on January applications. I guess I have a month more of waiting. Lol.
Jun 19, 2017
1 posts
Hey everybody,

I submitted my experience record file on May 2 and all my three references sent back questionnaires on May 22. I have not received anything up to know. Should I receive an email indicating sending my file to final review or not?

Thanks
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
16780 posts
1758 upvotes
GTA West
FarazM wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 9:14 pm
Hey everybody,

I submitted my experience record file on May 2 and all my three references sent back questionnaires on May 22. I have not received anything up to know. Should I receive an email indicating sending my file to final review or not?
This has been discussed at length. Please read through the thread.
Apr 27, 2017
3 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
FarazM wrote:
Jun 20th, 2017 9:14 pm
Hey everybody,

Thanks
Yes, you should receive an email, I would just send a polite email saying that all your referees have sent back the questionnaires and ask for their confirmation. They should say yes and that your file has been prepared and forwarded for final experience review. Hope that helps.
May 11, 2009
467 posts
118 upvotes
Lol, it's been 18 weeks and still counting. Pretty ridiculous IMO.
Jun 26, 2017
2 posts
2 upvotes
That is ridiculous. I was told 16 weeks when I first submitted in March. I followed up at 10 weeks and was then told 18 weeks. Someone else in my office just sent in their application and was told 20 weeks. Sounds like the wait time is just getting longer and longer...
Jul 9, 2017
5 posts
6 upvotes
Don't hold your breath. The process is getting longer, not shorter and their projected wait times are underestimated. I know the poor reviewers are probably under a mound of paperwork and need more resources, but being on the waiting end of this is very frustrating.

Feb 2nd - I confirmed my references had sent their questionnaires.
Feb 10th - No response, followed up with email.
Feb 14th - Email saying my file had been passed on for review. 12-14 week estimated review time.

21 weeks from the date it was passed on for review. I'm hoping for this week, but might be pushed to the August round of releases. (as noted in this thread they seem to release a bunch mid-month, every month)
May 9, 2017
11 posts
6 upvotes
I was required to provide extra documents on my week 18 or 20. I submitted at the beginning of this month and they told me that my application has been forwarded to Deputy Registrar for his final approval. They also siad they issue licences once a month upon final approval by Deputy Registrar and at this point it is for mid-July. I should be receiving the update in regards to the status of my application from PEO through mail by the end of July.

Hang on everyone! Some people may receive the updates soon. Good luck!
Jul 9, 2017
5 posts
6 upvotes
@Ohmare_Q Let us know when you see your fees pop up. From what I can tell you should be in the July release.
May 11, 2009
467 posts
118 upvotes
justinvb wrote:
Jul 12th, 2017 10:17 am
@Ohmare_Q Let us know when you see your fees pop up. From what I can tell you should be in the July release.
Thanks I'll definitely let you guys know. I applied two weeks before you. Still waiting though.
Jul 14, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
Feb 16th - Email saying my file had been passed on for review. 14-16 week estimated review time.
I followed up at 20 weeks and was then told 18 weeks or more.
justinvb - if you get any update from PEO please let me know.
Thanks
May 11, 2009
467 posts
118 upvotes
Well today's the 17th, doesn't look like it's happening this month either. It's been 6 months since my application has been forwarded. :(