Careers

PEO Review Time

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 4:55 pm
Sep 22, 2018
40 posts
30 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi Joyash/Pilatos86: You can check the status of stamp/seal with PEO. Is it dispatched or delayed due to Canada post?
Thanks
Oct 1, 2018
7 posts
7 upvotes
Received the stamp today. Took approx 7 wks from when I got my license.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18117 posts
2803 upvotes
GTA West
Joyash88 wrote:
Nov 30th, 2018 6:29 pm
Received the stamp today. Took approx 7 wks from when I got my license.
Which shipping method?
Oct 15, 2018
7 posts
6 upvotes
Finally I got mine, they tried to deliver it last week but I wasn't at home, so I had to pick it up from a Canada Post /Shoppers.
Dec 5, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
@ mississaugadk. Are you waiting for december approval from the deputy registrar as well? Have you checked if your fee is posted yet?
Dec 7, 2018
11 posts
3 upvotes
Yes! I am waiting for the December approval. I checked the website...no fee posted. How about you?

I guess it will be posted next Monday since last September was on Monday. Please share your thought.
Dec 5, 2018
5 posts
1 upvote
Yeah lets see. My experience examiner was Gersan and he sent an email last week saying that the experience requirements are complete and forwarded to deputy registrar. I am not sure what deputy registrar looks for in order to approve. Usually the fees are posted after 15th or 16th of each month. But this month these dates fall on sat and sun so not sure when it will get posted but do let me know when it gets posted for you please and I will do the same if mine gets posted
Dec 7, 2018
11 posts
3 upvotes
Check last September! The day 15th fell on Saturday. I found in this thread that the fee was posted on Monday in September. Lets share whatever comes!
Sep 22, 2018
40 posts
30 upvotes
Mississauga
Faizan: Our fees was posted on 15th November, meaning meeting was conducted on 14th. You might also get the good news on 14/15th..
Deputy registrar generally approves the file as it is already checked with the competent staff of PEO.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)