Careers

PEO Review Time

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2019 4:55 pm
Sep 22, 2018
40 posts
30 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi Knock: Congrats knock.Did you get the seal by Canada post or Purolator/Courier? Thanks
Sep 22, 2018
40 posts
30 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi Team: I received the Stamp/Seal and the certificate today by Canada Post(Express). I was expecting it requires signature but it was not needed. It was just left at the door.
Finally my journey is completed.
Thanks
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18114 posts
2798 upvotes
GTA West
Mechways wrote:
Jan 9th, 2019 11:38 pm
Hi Team: I received the Stamp/Seal and the certificate today by Canada Post(Express). I was expecting it requires signature but it was not needed. It was just left at the door.
Finally my journey is completed.
Thanks
Congratulations!
Tuition to the School of Life is not tax deductible.
Dec 7, 2018
11 posts
3 upvotes
Ha ha.. Jucius...

I had the exact same Vietnamese rice noodle soup in lunch yesterday shown in your photo.
May 20, 2018
108 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
January Fees is posted , paid it and now changed my status to Professional Engineer
Once a petrohead always one ..
Jun 16, 2016
71 posts
6 upvotes
Question, not sure if this is the proper thread for it... Has anyone gotten pre-graduation experience signed the year you're going to submit for review? Is this an issue? If for example the experience was in 2014/2015? Thanks.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
18114 posts
2798 upvotes
GTA West
Curtoph wrote:
Jan 14th, 2019 3:16 pm
Question, not sure if this is the proper thread for it... Has anyone gotten pre-graduation experience signed the year you're going to submit for review? Is this an issue? If for example the experience was in 2014/2015? Thanks.
Some of my colleagues went back to their old co-op supervisors, years later, and got the stuff signed just before submitting the overall experience record. It was a pain in the butt, but they got licensed.
Tuition to the School of Life is not tax deductible.