People seem to choose themselves as vegan for the diet purposes

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2019 2:13 pm
Mar 14, 2018
54 posts
20 upvotes
ludwig3 wrote:
Dec 9th, 2018 2:54 am
I may be over generalizing the impression I’ve got from people i know since it’s been only two people who have converted themselves as vegan recently. The main reason for them is to loose weight through vegan diet. I’m not judging anything but I’m just curious. Is this some kind of a new trend?
Your English needs work. And yes, it is a trend. It will pass....and people will care even less about them,
[OP]
Jan 31, 2016
132 posts
20 upvotes
Arva, ON
SammyPower wrote:
Dec 19th, 2018 6:26 pm
Your English needs work. And yes, it is a trend. It will pass....and people will care even less about them,
Ahhh... You are one of those. Aren't you tired of hearing, "Don't be bossy", "Don't be a control freak", or "Stop nagging" etc etc etc Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
16716 posts
1527 upvotes
Space for rent
Veganism is for weaklings with tooth pick arms and don't lift. Unless you eat a shit tonne of vegativlrs compared to your meat counterpart. It is said that a gorilla will consume 60kg of vegetation a day to get their daily requirement. Not apples for apples but I think you know what I'm getting at. Similarly if you eat just enough to satiate your appetite for th day then you will probably maintain or lose weight. It's so easy to consume over your daily requirement of calories when you eat non vegan. Most people's one meal already go over the daily requirement so it's very easy to see how most people are obese or overweight.
Deal Expert
Dec 4, 2010
16716 posts
1527 upvotes
Space for rent
Ludwig my man if you have a craving for the munchies just drink water until it goes away. And if you're like me who have a weakness for junk food, ear once and starve yourself the rest of the day. It's called the one meal a day or OMAD diet. You eat once and fast the rest of the day. I you want fast and dirty way to lose weight that is.

You can try it for a week and if you stick to it in any reasonable fashion you will see weight loss. I promise you!
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
3591 posts
1412 upvotes
Not just for weight loss, but health reasons as well.
Mar 4, 2010
450 posts
163 upvotes
Toronto
I went for a month in August being a vegetarian for health reasons. my bad cholesterol was too high and good cholesterol was too low. I found by actively focusing in on what i was making and eating by being vegetarian, i was paying closer attention to my health overall.

It was the toughest month of my life!