Pets

Locked: People on TTC or anywhere who lick and kiss their dogs in the mouth (disgusting)

Sep 16, 2006
669 posts
82 upvotes
Pickering
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:23 am
it becomes my business when its done in public. go do it in private and i dont care. when its done in public in plain view in front of me its my business
*biggest eye roll ever*

Go back to 1935 where you belong gramps.
May 12, 2009
684 posts
256 upvotes
Are their people who don't kiss their dogs on the snout? I didn't know that was possible.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4750 posts
2323 upvotes
Edmonton
pimom wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 8:02 am
Are their people who don't kiss their dogs on the snout? I didn't know that was possible.
My dogs must be so hurt... I don't kiss them at all. Something about kissing someone with a furrier face than my own...

C
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9834 posts
891 upvotes
So I noticed an odd behavior with one of my cats. If I pet/brush him and stop, he would try to press his mouth next to mine like he was trying to kiss me. I'm looking at my cat... Why you do this?

Later my mom admitted she was giving kisses to my cat while brushing them when I leave them at my parents' place. So my cat has been conditioned to kiss to get groomed.

I told my mom that my cats clean their butthole with the same mouth, but seemed unfazed.
Apr 25, 2011
700 posts
255 upvotes
British Columbia
joeyjoejoe wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 10:16 am
I told my mom that my cats clean their butthole with the same mouth, but seemed unfazed.
That's because she isn't a germaphobe.

I'd be far more concerned about touching a cellphone, keyboard, or door handle if I were you. And do you ever use public washrooms? Yikes! Do you have any idea where other people's mouths have been that you might be actually kissing?!
Jul 28, 2017
5 posts
11 upvotes
I, too, am very bothered and cannot live my life when I see other people doing things that I find disgusting and disapprove of, especially when those said things do not affect me in any way whatsoever.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 9, 2007
7982 posts
2826 upvotes
Toronto
#FirstWorldProblems

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2015
1438 posts
365 upvotes
Brampton, ON
I am with you OP. Sure pets are cute but draw the line people.

Don't kiss the mouth that just minutes ago was digging deep in his arse hole with the same mouth. If you feel so strongly about it why don't you just lick and kiss the dogs ass?
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
Chickinvic wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 2:36 pm
Their mouths are cleaner than human mouths, and their saliva has healing properties too.
ok so if i bring u my sisters dog after she just took a dump and cleaned out her arsehole with her tongue, are you gonna lick and kiss it in the mouth and tongue? since its "cleaner than human mouths and their saliva has healing properties too"?

if u wanna act all scientific, toilet seats are cleaner than iphone surfaces. but which would u rather lick?
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
flyingnurse wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 4:27 pm
I am with you OP. Sure pets are cute but draw the line people.

Don't kiss the mouth that just minutes ago was digging deep in his arse hole with the same mouth. If you feel so strongly about it why don't you just lick and kiss the dogs ass?
i saw it again this morning on the subway. a woman was kissing and letting her dog lick her tongue and her mouth. it was absolutely disgusting
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1567 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
I have seen people not washing their hands after going to bathroom.
Apr 25, 2011
700 posts
255 upvotes
British Columbia
Personally never seen a dog do a poop then decide to lick their bum. You seem hung up on the scenario of people allowing a dog to lick them immediately after witnessing the dog lick its bum for making it sound as gross as possible.

You could say the equivalent about many gross things you witness then -- an example, someone doesn't wash their hands after going to the washroom (especially a guy...) wanna hold/touch their hand right after? No. Maybe later? Sure. Will they have washed their hands since then? Maybe not. Will they have touched a ton of stuff you might end up touching? Yup! But the association is no longer there. Can't get hung up on on things that don't actually cause harm to you -- or shockingly -- anyone else.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4750 posts
2323 upvotes
Edmonton
Karala wrote:
Oct 18th, 2017 11:31 am
Personally never seen a dog do a poop then decide to lick their bum. You seem hung up on the scenario of people allowing a dog to lick them immediately after witnessing the dog lick its bum for making it sound as gross as possible.

You could say the equivalent about many gross things you witness then -- an example, someone doesn't wash their hands after going to the washroom (especially a guy...) wanna hold/touch their hand right after? No. Maybe later? Sure. Will they have washed their hands since then? Maybe not. Will they have touched a ton of stuff you might end up touching? Yup! But the association is no longer there. Can't get hung up on on things that don't actually cause harm to you -- or shockingly -- anyone else.
One of our dogs eats poop. :( No num-nums for him in particular...

C
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2012
1645 posts
167 upvotes
Canada
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2017 2:15 am
i saw it again this morning on the subway. a woman was kissing and letting her dog lick her tongue and her mouth. it was absolutely disgusting
Imagine what she does with the dog Dog behind closed doors Door
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
3825 posts
534 upvotes
Richmond Hill
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:23 am
it becomes my business when its done in public. go do it in private and i dont care. when its done in public in plain view in front of me its my business
I'm sure that there are tonnes of instances where this is done in "public" that you aren't aware of/can't see - behind bushes, around the corner, behind a fence, behind you, etc.

Lets just cut to the chase and say what's really on your mind - it's not that it's done in public, it's just being done in public where you can see that bothers you so - amirite?

So look elsewhere. Nobody's intentionally standing in front of your face trying to do all the things you don't agree with just to annoy the shiznits out of you.