Pets

Locked: People on TTC or anywhere who lick and kiss their dogs in the mouth (disgusting)

May 12, 2009
684 posts
256 upvotes
Retrodude wrote:
Oct 17th, 2017 1:27 pm
I, too, am very bothered and cannot live my life
Are you posting while dead?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2011
3222 posts
571 upvotes
London
Just got a face bath from my doggie Face Screaming In Fear
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
Karala wrote:
Oct 18th, 2017 11:31 am
Personally never seen a dog do a poop then decide to lick their bum. You seem hung up on the scenario of people allowing a dog to lick them immediately after witnessing the dog lick its bum for making it sound as gross as possible.

You could say the equivalent about many gross things you witness then -- an example, someone doesn't wash their hands after going to the washroom (especially a guy...) wanna hold/touch their hand right after? No. Maybe later? Sure. Will they have washed their hands since then? Maybe not. Will they have touched a ton of stuff you might end up touching? Yup! But the association is no longer there. Can't get hung up on on things that don't actually cause harm to you -- or shockingly -- anyone else.
absolutely disgusting. you're one of the ppl who let their dogs lick you in ur mouth aren't you? people are absolutely disgusting these days just gross

imagine all the fecal matter that the dog licks off their arsehole then licks you in ur mouth .. wow just wow
Apr 25, 2011
697 posts
255 upvotes
British Columbia
Regardless of what I choose to do -- unless you are washing your hands every few minutes (which by the way is unhealthy and likely causes you to have a terrible immune system) you're likely ingesting fecal matter all the time as your hands are always coming in contact with your mouth subconsciously and fecal matter is everywhere.

I work with animals daily and have never encountered an issue so see no cause for any paranoid and unnecessary hang ups.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
What people do is their own business. If he/she chooses to lick/suck/blow on ______, sure why not. He/she is not impacting your life.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2011
3173 posts
283 upvotes
GTA
Dirty or clean is only in the mind of beholder.

To the universe, nothing is clean or unclean, everything is both clean and unclean.

If poo is unclean, Op should stop eating salad, or food in general.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
BDSL wrote:
Oct 19th, 2017 4:44 pm
What people do is their own business. If he/she chooses to lick/suck/blow on ______, sure why not. He/she is not impacting your life.
i think your post is very disgusting and quite shocking, if i knew who you were, i'd actually report you to the police.. because you're basically promoting child pedophilia..

by your sentence, so if "what people choose to do on their own is none of my business/concern and shouldn't impact my life", than by that, are you saying that child molesters who molest little children "on their own time" in private, is also none of my business?

also it is completely impacting my life because its done on the subway ttc in front of me.

for eg- if i saw someone who you describe and for eg he was a child molester touching a little child inappropriately, i would stand up and start punching him in his face until he got knocked out than i'd put my knee on his head and put all my body weight on his skull, and hold him until the cops come
Last edited by anvil01 on Oct 22nd, 2017 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
Karala wrote:
Oct 19th, 2017 4:34 pm
Regardless of what I choose to do -- unless you are washing your hands every few minutes (which by the way is unhealthy and likely causes you to have a terrible immune system) you're likely ingesting fecal matter all the time as your hands are always coming in contact with your mouth subconsciously and fecal matter is everywhere.

I work with animals daily and have never encountered an issue so see no cause for any paranoid and unnecessary hang ups.
yup, so you're one of those ppl who lick dogs in their mouths and let the animals lick and spit in your mouth back.

gd luck with that :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 4:33 am
i think your post is very disgusting and quite shocking, if i knew who you were, i'd actually report you to the police.. because you're basically promoting child pedophilia..

by your sentence, so if "what people choose to do on their own is none of my business/concern and shouldn't impact my life", than by that, are you saying that child molesters who molest little children "on their own time" in private, is also none of my business?

also it is completely impacting my life because its done on the subway ttc in front of me.

for eg- if i saw someone who you describe and for eg he was a child molester touching a little child inappropriately, i would stand up and start punching him in his face until he got knocked out than i'd put my knee on his head and put all my body weight on his skull, and hold him until the cops come
Molesting anyone is illegal. Kissing a dog/cat is NOT illegal. Two people kissing in public is also NOT illegal. My wife licking/sucking on my lips in public is still legal. News flash for you.....

If you see any illegal activities, you can make citizen arrest by detaining the person until authority arrives. Use of unnecessary force will result you being charged with assault. You don't have rights to punch and knock him out. Know the laws.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
BDSL wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 10:10 am
Molesting anyone is illegal. Kissing a dog/cat is NOT illegal. Two people kissing in public is also NOT illegal. My wife licking/sucking on my lips in public is still legal. News flash for you.....

If you see any illegal activities, you can make citizen arrest by detaining the person until authority arrives. Use of unnecessary force will result you being charged with assault. You don't have rights to punch and knock him out. Know the laws.
kissing a dog in the mouth or licking it in the mouth in public most actually illegal

1. its considered "beastality" or however you spell it
2. if its on private property its illegal

also, stop injecting stuff about your wife or your husband kissing or sucking your lips or whatever, no one cares and its got nothing to do with this topic.

i can absolutely punch someone in the face repeatedly during a citiziens arrest when they're trying to escape. its called "escape lawful custody" go research it.
once again youre backing up child pedophilia which is very concerning to me.. im actually close to reporting you to the police and no im not trolling or trying to be funny, if you make 1 more post or response to me in any way backing up or taking the side of child pedophilia i'll do it, your username alone raises eyebrows
Jun 26, 2009
253 posts
14 upvotes
it's 2017:
- gay marriage is legal
- pot is legal
- justin trudeau is our Prime Minister

you shouldn't feel disgusted when you see human and dog french kiss because sooner or later we are going to legalize human-animal marriage.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 10:42 am
kissing a dog in the mouth or licking it in the mouth in public most actually illegal

1. its considered "beastality" or however you spell it
2. if its on private property its illegal

also, stop injecting stuff about your wife or your husband kissing or sucking your lips or whatever, no one cares and its got nothing to do with this topic.

i can absolutely punch someone in the face repeatedly during a citiziens arrest when they're trying to escape. its called "escape lawful custody" go research it.
once again youre backing up child pedophilia which is very concerning to me.. im actually close to reporting you to the police and no im not trolling or trying to be funny, if you make 1 more post or response to me in any way backing up or taking the side of child pedophilia i'll do it, your username alone raises eyebrows
Kissing your pet = beastality? This is very far-fetched.
People kiss their pets/friends/children/spouses/partners everyday...on the cheeks, on the lips, on the foreheads, on the hands/feet, on whatever and with mutual consent. This is legal.

And at no point, in any of my posts, I brought up anything suggesting child pedophilia or beastality. You need to get your head / eyes checked.

"Escape lawful custody" is charged on someone who is attempting to flee a scene. This still doesn't not make it legal for a security guard to punch/kick another person in the head. You need to get your facts straight.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4737 posts
2310 upvotes
Edmonton
BDSL wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 10:10 am

Keyboard warriors recognize no laws...

C
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
CNeufeld wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 3:01 pm
Keyboard warriors recognize no laws...

C
Yes, he is also giving very helpful advises in other threads.
Not only he is smarter most pet owners (and vets), he is apparently an expert in laws.
Oct 21, 2017
8 posts
I love giving and receiving kisses from dog! she's adorable and makes me happy. So I could care less if people think I'm disgusting for doing so :twisted: