Pets

Locked: People on TTC or anywhere who lick and kiss their dogs in the mouth (disgusting)

Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
18496 posts
3627 upvotes
Thornhill
Someone's forever alone and is jealous lol
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
grntea wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 4:31 am
I love giving and receiving kisses from dog! she's adorable and makes me happy. So I could care less if people think I'm disgusting for doing so :twisted:
when u say kiss what exactly do u mean? my cat sometimes headbutts me and his mouth hits me.

when i say kiss, i am talking about those ppl who stick their tongues out on purpose and lick the dog's tongue with their tongue or let the dog lick their tongue

i am not talking about just "pecker kissing"
May 12, 2009
684 posts
256 upvotes
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 25th, 2017 6:18 pm
ppl who stick their tongues out on purpose and lick the dog's tongue with their tongue or let the dog lick their tongue
Ahhh, now I get your outrage. Most people don't french kiss their dogs.... I hope. Most people kiss their dogs on their fuzzy snouts and fend off the face washing - or so I thought.
anvil01 wrote:
Do you mean "a little peck"? To me, "pecker" means something else all together.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
anvil01 wrote:
Why are you thinking about "pecker"??
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2006
9826 posts
887 upvotes
anvil01 wrote:
when u say kiss what exactly do u mean? my cat sometimes headbutts me and his mouth hits me.

when i say kiss, i am talking about those ppl who stick their tongues out on purpose and lick the dog's tongue with their tongue or let the dog lick their tongue

lol... now that's actually breaking the law.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
BDSL wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 11:21 am
Why are you thinking about "pecker"??
Dude can you get off my thread? ur someone who supports and defends child pedophilia.. look at ur username lmfao. its shameful that u haven't been arrested
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4737 posts
2310 upvotes
Edmonton
anvil01 wrote:

Try googling "pecker pictures" and let us know if this is what you actually intended to say...

C
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4737 posts
2310 upvotes
Edmonton
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 1:09 pm
Dude can you get off my thread? ur someone who supports and defends child pedophilia.. look at ur username lmfao. its shameful that u haven't been arrested
He should be arrested for being a "Broadband Digital Subscriber Line"? What do you think BDSL stand for?

C
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
CNeufeld wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 1:20 pm
Try googling "pecker pictures" and let us know if this is what you actually intended to say...

C

u know what i intended to say and what i meant
reported your posts for sexual harassment/abuse
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4737 posts
2310 upvotes
Edmonton
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 1:41 pm

and i know you know, that i know that you know that i know what i meant
"Pecker kisser" has a pretty specific definition, so I assumed you said what you meant to say. If you have communication issues, that's on you.

C
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4737 posts
2310 upvotes
Edmonton
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 1:41 pm
reported your posts for sexual harassment/abuse
You're the one accusing other posters of supporting and defending "child pedophilia" (is there another kind?) with no basis... Report away.

C
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 1:09 pm
This is a free world. I can post wherever I desire.
At no point did I mention or support child pedophilia. Please stop with the false accusation.
What is wrong with my username name? Its shameful that you see and twist my username into something else in your imagination.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
BDSL wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 1:59 pm
This is a free world. I can post wherever I desire.
At no point did I mention or support child pedophilia. Please stop with the false accusation.
What is wrong with my username name? Its shameful that you see and twist my username into something else in your imagination.
yup sure you didnt, too bad you deleted the posts huh
and it doesnt matter if its a free world, i dont take kindly or want any ppl who support child pedophilia in my threads. go somewhere else with that disgusting crap!
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4737 posts
2310 upvotes
Edmonton
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 2:24 pm
and it doesnt matter if its a free world, i dont take kindly or want any ppl who support child pedophilia in my threads. go somewhere else with that disgusting crap!
You're the only one that's brought up "child pedophilia" in this thread. Makes people wonder what's on your mind... And you've also edited many of your posts, some multiple times. So...

C
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 2:24 pm
Another false accusation. I didn't delete my posts. A forum moderator did.
I don't take kindly of people who falsely accuse others with no evidences.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)