Pets

Locked: People on TTC or anywhere who lick and kiss their dogs in the mouth (disgusting)

Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
CNeufeld wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 2:40 pm
You're the only one that's brought up "child pedophilia" in this thread. Makes people wonder what's on your mind... And you've also edited many of your posts, some multiple times. So...

C
Thank you. Its good to know I am not the crazy one.
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2008
4737 posts
2310 upvotes
Edmonton
BDSL wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 3:28 pm
Thank you. Its good to know I am not the crazy one.
I can't verify that, but... You're not the ONLY crazy one! :)

C
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
1564 posts
286 upvotes
Markham
CNeufeld wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 3:30 pm
I can't verify that, but... You're not the ONLY crazy one! :)

C
Haha.
But I know we are crazy about our dogs.
Penalty Box
Apr 15, 2011
5835 posts
1191 upvotes
aGincourt
I only ever see YT people do this
Deal Addict
May 14, 2009
4523 posts
246 upvotes
anvil01 wrote:
Oct 22nd, 2017 4:33 am
i think your post is very disgusting and quite shocking, if i knew who you were, i'd actually report you to the police.. because you're basically promoting child pedophilia..

by your sentence, so if "what people choose to do on their own is none of my business/concern and shouldn't impact my life", than by that, are you saying that child molesters who molest little children "on their own time" in private, is also none of my business?

also it is completely impacting my life because its done on the subway ttc in front of me.

for eg- if i saw someone who you describe and for eg he was a child molester touching a little child inappropriately, i would stand up and start punching him in his face until he got knocked out than i'd put my knee on his head and put all my body weight on his skull, and hold him until the cops come
Well YOU said yourself 'go do it in private and I don't care'.

So I guess you're condoning pedophilia too. Using your potato logic.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Apr 26, 2017
118 posts
13 upvotes
amz155 wrote:
Oct 27th, 2017 4:48 pm
Well YOU said yourself 'go do it in private and I don't care'.

So I guess you're condoning pedophilia too. Using your potato logic.
i said go kiss a dog in private and i wont care. i didnt say go molest a child in private did i? i most definitely care about ppl do in their prviate time if it is child molesting i will report it to police immediately.

he deleted some of his posts thats why my logic seems potato to you, if u saw his undeleted posts u would see