Hot Deals

[PerfectLens.ca] Contact Lenses 20% off + 20% eBates.ca

Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2005
1286 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Coupon wasn't applied with PayPal... hoping for manual adjustment.
Oct 24, 2009
37 posts
4 upvotes
How do costco prices compare to this deal on average?
May 14, 2007
85 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
uh , the disclaimer
* Please note: The 1 Day Acuvue product line has a short expiry. We cannot guarantee the expiry date due to variance by power; however, all will have a minimum expiry of 3 months. By purchasing 1 Day Acuvue at this reduced price, you agree to the short term expiry. There will be no refunds or exchanges offered on this product.
Oct 1, 2006
323 posts
37 upvotes
Scarborough, Ontario
This is an unbelievable deal. I paid 245 at Costco for the same quantity of lenses I bought here for 105 all in.... Thank you OP.
Jan 11, 2009
416 posts
118 upvotes
Toronto
i used to price match perfect with clearly as they had my info and it was easier...since last year I have stuck with perfect as they have been cheaper and much better cashback.
Oct 9, 2016
1 posts
Thanks for the coupon and showing me the website! I've been ordering my contacts lenses for years with Clearly.ca and perfectlens.ca has better deals!
Sep 27, 2015
11 posts
1 upvote
Thank you OP, just ordered a year supply of monthly contacts for under $100 before ebates cash back! You da bomb!
Jan 7, 2015
284 posts
29 upvotes
GVR
As someone who has never worn or tried contacts before, how should I choose which type or model to purchase? I'd definitely want to keep some on hand in case I need to use them.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2014
4047 posts
1768 upvotes
murtadi007 wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 4:27 pm
The absolute cheapest contacts belong to Daysoft at $20 for 32 pairs.
whoa-albert wrote:
Nov 25th, 2017 4:35 pm
Have you used them though? I remember buying B&L lenses because were so cheap but didn't last as long. So I always just stick to Acuvue now. My optometrist recommends it too.
Buy them only for backup, carry in your bag, pocket, or whatever. They dry too fast.
[OP]
Dec 22, 2012
67 posts
78 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
CornPops wrote:
Nov 26th, 2017 3:17 pm
As someone who has never worn or tried contacts before, how should I choose which type or model to purchase? I'd definitely want to keep some on hand in case I need to use them.
Go to an optometrist for fitting. They'll usually also give you a trial box to test out.

If you only intend on using them 1-2 times a week, then dailies are a good option. One-use, don't have to clean with solution or store them.
Otherwise, weeklies and monthlies are more cost effective.

The cheaper models usually dry up faster when worn (becomes uncomfortable).
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3035 posts
774 upvotes
GTA
Dailies total 1 being so expensive hurts, but they were the only ones that don't pop out of my eyes. I need some new ones so great timing on this code, but I'm kinda worried about early expiration dates, I do not wear them daily.
Dec 29, 2012
56 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
anyone wear different manufactures/sizes? I am wondering how much the BC (Base curve) makes a difference
Feb 7, 2004
36 posts
Toronto
Too bad they don't have Acuvue for Astigmatism.

Seems like prices are similar to contactlensking.com though -- just took a rough glance and some are cheaper on king