Fashion & Beauty

Perfume / cologne...... where to for best prices?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2015 9:42 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Mar 11, 2004
5318 posts
3944 upvotes
Milton, ON.

Perfume / cologne...... where to for best prices?

Where do you guys to your scented shopping?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2759 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Shoppers Drug Mart. If you collect their optimum points you will seriously get crazy deals on fragrances.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2011
1689 posts
399 upvotes
Locally, I pick up perfume from Lisa's Cosmetics. They have their sale twice a year or so (once in May and once in December?). Unfortunately you've just missed their December sale, but usually they have a pretty big selection of fragrances and I've been able to (so far) find the ones I've been looking for.

When they have their sale they are in Richmond Hill though, not sure if it's worth your while.
Oct 13, 2007
2 posts
Toronto
If you are in to high end/niche fragrances try the fragrance splits board forum on basenotes
Sep 22, 2015
40 posts
2 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Usually at Shoppers/Murale (spelling?), Shoppers has optimum points as does Murale. Murale usually has more bonus optimum days and an online website.
FragranceX is also a good place. I like to get the little samples bottles, good to leave in the car or wherever.

As for Lisa's cosmetics, I have heard that those are the ones that aren't 100% perfect (so a bit defected - maybe too much alcohol or colour is off?) so the stores can't carry it.
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
3517 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
kmarcie wrote: Locally, I pick up perfume from Lisa's Cosmetics. They have their sale twice a year or so (once in May and once in December?). Unfortunately you've just missed their December sale, but usually they have a pretty big selection of fragrances and I've been able to (so far) find the ones I've been looking for.

When they have their sale they are in Richmond Hill though, not sure if it's worth your while.
+1 I go to Lisa's Cosmetics as well for cologne or eau de toilet. I know of Fragrancex but when I compared the prices for one of the items I was interested in, Lisa's was cheaper and it was local pick up.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)