Entertainment

Person of Interest - Producer: J.J. Abrams. Writer: Jonathan Nolan.

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2021 10:58 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Jul 23, 2007
17434 posts
12784 upvotes
Toronto
Groves spiritual philosophising might be hinting that the finale could go St. Elsewhere with the series being revealed as a simulation all along
Sep 12, 2012
954 posts
906 upvotes
Toronto
^ would hate that. no more simulation please. time to destroy samaratin
Jan 28, 2015
241 posts
82 upvotes
Mississauga
Why are they showing is about just every other day and even 2 episodes for one day... What happened to the weekly schedule?
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8694 upvotes
GTHA
AMAZIN wrote: Why are they showing is about just every other day and even 2 episodes for one day... What happened to the weekly schedule?
CBS is burning off this last season.

from https://www.buzzfeed.com/kateaurthur/th ... .qcoo7GKqe

"Person of Interest is both a relic of a rapidly dying business model for broadcast television, and a harbinger. Its producer, Warner Bros., the once indomitable studio that developed and oversaw Friends and ER, is in a difficult position these days. It still owns The Big Bang Theory, and plenty of other shows. But without a major network corporate sibling where it can funnel its productions — Universal Television has NBC, 20th Century Fox has Fox, ABC Studios has ABC, and CBS Studios has CBS — Warner Bros. ends up at a disadvantage in a case like Person of Interest. (Warner Bros. does co-own The CW with CBS, but it’s a smaller network that caters to a younger audience than the other four broadcasters.) As CBS’s chairman, president, and CEO Leslie Moonves told The Hollywood Reporter recently, the company “broke even” on Person of Interest last year, but because Warner Bros., not CBS, profits from the show’s back end (DVD sales, foreign rights, streaming, syndication), it was literally not worth it to renew the show."
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
1067 posts
91 upvotes
The series finale is tonight. :cry: I'm so sad to see this show end.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Almost through watching this on Amazon Prime. Gotta be one of the worst series I've ever watched...keep wondering why I keep watching...I'm that bored I guess. It's beyond stupid.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2009
1685 posts
1122 upvotes
Windsor, ON area
Really? I absolutely love this series. I watched it when it aired originally.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)