Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Pet Maxi]Free cat and dog conditioner!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2009 11:05 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 25, 2009
166 posts
47 upvotes
Toronto

[Pet Maxi]Free cat and dog conditioner!

Get Your FREE SAMPLE of SynergyLabs Gloss and Glide Detangler for Dogs and Cats

Quickly detangles matted hair and imparts a lustrous shine for a healthy, glowing coat.
Use after shampooing and swimming to restore pH balance and enhance skin
"My wallets in Recession...it needs a Stimulus Package"
10 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2002
13524 posts
4710 upvotes
Tri-Cities (BC)
did anyone tried? i tried in both FF/IE8 and is not loading up
Mar 2, 2009
210 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
BestOffer wrote: did anyone tried? i tried in both FF/IE8 and is not loading up
Loaded in FireFox for me however I am not sure it is legit as I only had RFD's and this offer open when a second window opened up for some Acai Tea crap. I scanned my pc after and found something, not sure what it was as I just clicked the thing to fix it.
Sep 29, 2007
184 posts
7 upvotes
Brampton
MadameKelebek wrote: Loaded in FireFox for me however I am not sure it is legit as I only had RFD's and this offer open when a second window opened up for some Acai Tea crap. I scanned my pc after and found something, not sure what it was as I just clicked the thing to fix it.
This happened to me too. After I filled out the form, it opened a new browser tab for me and it took me to one of those spam sites, "Test your IQ," etc. that are looking for your email address.

I have "McAfee SiteAdvisor" installed for my browser (works with FireFox & IE) & it gives you an indication of the website whether it is high risk for viruses or not...the website was categorized as "yellow" from a possible rating of green, yellow, red, etc.

As an aside, I would also recommend installing the McAfee application (http://www.siteadvisor.com/) as it's free and subtle. When you google a site, you will also see the link highlighted in 3 different colours to tell you if it's safe to click on it or not.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)