Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Petro Canada

6 Car Washes for $50

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2016 9:35 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA

[Petro Canada] 6 Car Washes for $50

Petro-Canada is having a sale on the Wash & Go cards. 5 car washes for $50 (regular $60) and you get another wash when you register the card. So this is pretty much the same as the Perkopolis deal I had posted last week or so.

http://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/carwas ... #washandgo
94 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
+ 1000 bonus points if you activate the offer via Petro-Points.
Jan 12, 2011
854 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
toguy wrote: Petro-Canada is having a sale on the Wash & Go cards. 5 car washes for $50 (regular $60) and you get another wash when you register the card. So this is pretty much the same as the Perkopolis deal I had posted last week or so.

http://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/carwas ... #washandgo
Shell has their 3 months pass for $180+ HST and you can wash it every day.

http://www.shell.ca/en/products-service ... -pass.html
Riz - Sales Rep. Search Realty Inc. Brokerage
GTA-MLS -- Sell For More. Buy For Less
Jan 12, 2011
854 posts
274 upvotes
Toronto
omegadivide wrote: I highly suggest you don't wash you car everyday though.
no doubt i have multiple cars so cheapest way to do it....
Riz - Sales Rep. Search Realty Inc. Brokerage
GTA-MLS -- Sell For More. Buy For Less
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2013
3725 posts
479 upvotes
MONTR
why not? get rid of all that salt and road debris.
May 18, 2009
523 posts
482 upvotes
Richmond
Alex1114 wrote: Uhhh this is news to me. Car washes remove paint?
Soft cloth washes will tend to put swirls into your paint, most noticeable on black cars.

Touchless washes use highly concentrated chemicals that can strip off any wax or protectants you may have (unless you have a ceramic coating like Cquartz or Opticoat, then you're fine).
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19791 posts
3421 upvotes
Woodbridge
Swirl marks for $50?

Hot!! LOL
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1236 posts
1688 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
riz1 wrote: Shell has their 3 months pass for $180+ HST and you can wash it every day.

http://www.shell.ca/en/products-service ... -pass.html
What people usually do is to pass along the card with their neighbor/co-worker (basically to 7+ people) and you split the cost. Therefore you end up washing your card once a week or every other week.

That's basically what I'm doing right now at our company, we just pass the card to the person the following day in the office...
Split the cost with 7 people and ea person gets around 25 washes in those 3 months. I got 2 cars at home, so I alternate those 2 cars ea week.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2001
2039 posts
1455 upvotes
Toronto
BluePhirePB wrote: + 1000 bonus points if you activate the offer via Petro-Points.
Isn't this only if you got an email with 1000 bonus point offer. I don't see it on the petro-points website.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2007
6706 posts
2352 upvotes
lurker99 wrote: Isn't this only if you got an email with 1000 bonus point offer. I don't see it on the petro-points website.
Sorry you are correct; targeted.
Jun 6, 2007
167 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto
Traian2003 wrote: Also the paint...
Uhhh... do you have a source for this misinformation? I don't see how a car wash can remove paint unless your paint is already peeling off your car. Swirls, maybe... but actually peeling the paint off? :facepalm: I have never heard of a car wash removing paint from a car. Are you actually saying it is better to leave corrosive salt on the car???
Sep 14, 2005
747 posts
85 upvotes
Etobicoke
twobytwo wrote: Uhhh... do you have a source for this misinformation? I don't see how a car wash can remove paint unless your paint is already peeling off your car. Swirls, maybe... but actually peeling the paint off? :facepalm: I have never heard of a car wash removing paint from a car. Are you actually saying it is better to leave corrosive salt on the car???

Car Washes in almost all instances recycle a % of the previous customers. While they do filter debris you are still giving your baby a nice warm salt bath.

Not saying there is an alternative because there really isn't
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2357 posts
907 upvotes
Don't wash your car everyday. Also, I wouldn't wash if it's -20 deg either.

Deal is pretty warm as it never expires + you're not spending as much as a season pass.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8862 posts
2693 upvotes
Vancouver
Also check if they use recycled water before you use one of these car washes. Otherwise you are spraying your car all over with a high-pressure salt water spray.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2007
1787 posts
179 upvotes
zevnux wrote: Soft cloth washes will tend to put swirls into your paint, most noticeable on black cars.

Touchless washes use highly concentrated chemicals that can strip off any wax or protectants you may have (unless you have a ceramic coating like Cquartz or Opticoat, then you're fine).
I don’t think a lot of people probably care about that. All they want is to go to the car wash every day to make it worth it. Most people will not spend the $ to get Opticoat, heck probably not a lot of people know about it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)