Group Buys

Petro Canada - Season Wash card share

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2018 7:34 pm
Oct 2, 2017
2 posts
Hello

I would be interested. Please send me a PM if you still have a spot open. Thanks.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
66 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
I am currently at work but tonight I will send you all a Shell car wash information and how it will work amongst us. I will update this thread with users who are confirmed.

Thanks!
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
66 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Hi everyone,

We are opting for Shell 90 Days $179+tax (I still need to confirm the tax part) =$202.27. Here are the ways it will work:
link 1
link2

It is going to be simple:
Step 1: download app,
Step 2: open app and enter the code I will share with you once confirmed and paid.
Step 3: You will arrive at the car wash for the days you select- The app uses Bluetooth to turn on the carwash but this option only works on Galaxy s6 and Nexus 6, so instead, it will give us a code that we will have to manually punch in at the carwash intercom panel.
All done!

I am going to PM everyone to send me their number so that I can create a WhatsApp group and I will be looking for 8 people to commit. Please message me by the Friday. It should hopefully come down to $25.28 per individual. Once you are committed, in the WhatsApp I will send you a schedule so you can give me your preference. Everyone will get their share of weekend car wash.

Thank you
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
66 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Janshg wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2017 4:49 am
Hello

I would be interested. Please send me a PM if you still have a spot open. Thanks.
I can't PM you for some reason. Anyways I will copy the same message I have PMing everyone here. Then you can respond me by PMing me directly.

Hi,

I have seen that you're interested in joining the Shell car wash group. Some information about what you will get and for how much- You will get at least 11 car wash in the 90 days span for $25 if, we can get 8 people to join in. If you are down, then reply me with your cell number so I can add you on WhatsApp.

If everyone believes they would like to be a part of this throughout the whole year, then we will keep on renewing the pass.

Thanks!
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
66 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Now that I have PM'ed everyone please respond to me at your earliest.

Thanks
Oct 21, 2009
256 posts
59 upvotes
I just finished a Shell car wash share. We had 7 people and we each had the same day every week for 3 months. Worked like a charm.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
66 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
Alrighty, all the spots are filled! Anyone who didn't get in I would suggest you to post here. I found out about this thread few days later I created my own thread.

Thank you Grinning Face
Nov 8, 2006
655 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
I am interested if there is room.
Thanks!
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
66 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
We haven't had any issues yet. It's been going smoothly *knock on the wood*
Jul 30, 2012
14 posts
23 upvotes
Fort McMurray
I've been part of a shell car wash group. There are 5 of us in the group, with two people using 2 days each. Everyone has an assigned day of the week, which so far has worked great. I purchase the card in Alberta, so it's only $27 total for each assigned day of the week for the 3 months. Petro canada is the better wash imo, but not having the app makes it impossible to share the days in our group cause we are spread from BC to Ontario.
May 10, 2010
28 posts
2 upvotes
Oakville
100% agree with this as I’m in a share at work too, 5 ppl

If Petro has the app we’d do that, but with Shell we all have the app, one person has the card and no worries of having to physically pass around a card
XIachin wrote:
Dec 30th, 2017 1:32 am
I've been part of a shell car wash group. There are 5 of us in the group, with two people using 2 days each. Everyone has an assigned day of the week, which so far has worked great. I purchase the card in Alberta, so it's only $27 total for each assigned day of the week for the 3 months. Petro canada is the better wash imo, but not having the app makes it impossible to share the days in our group cause we are spread from BC to Ontario.