Group Buys

Petro Canada - Season Wash card share

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2018 7:34 pm
Sep 2, 2012
79 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
I'm seeing petro has an app and we can reload the car washes. can't we use the same app to scan/tap at the car wash location?

PS: I've not used the season pass / petro wash before. I don't live near shell gas station, hence looking for petro canada
Telus Thunderbay 50 plan: $40+tax - Unlimited Can wide anytime, 6GB data, unlmtd text,CID, Voicemail
May 6, 2017
40 posts
i am interested, how doees it work now? does petro works like shell car wash just request a replacemtn code on the app whenever go for car wash ?
Feb 24, 2018
1 posts
Shell no longer doing 90 day passes. They should embrace multi users. I switched from Petroleum Canada because Shell was more convenient to share with our second car.
Jun 15, 2008
694 posts
91 upvotes
Markham
I've been part of a Petro Canada car wash and Shell car wash. Shell is definitely more convenient due to the app however... I'm in Toronto around mc cowan and Steele's area and there's about two near me and are closed half the time I go.

If anyone can duplicate a Petro card I'm definitely in as there are more car wash stations.
[OP]
Nov 23, 2012
66 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
onefive wrote:
Mar 3rd, 2018 5:08 am
I've been part of a Petro Canada car wash and Shell car wash. Shell is definitely more convenient due to the app, however... I'm in Toronto around mc cowan and Steele's area and there's about two near me and are closed half the time I go.

If anyone can duplicate a Petro card I'm definitely in as there are more car wash stations.
Even though I started this thread for creating a Petro car wash group, we ended up with Shell car wash after weighing in pros and cons. Main advantage Shell car wash has over Petro car wash is the fact that all of us can use it through our phone without having to physically pass the card to someone. I don't have Shell car wash close to me, the closest one that I have is about 6 mins away but it could've been worse. I have yet to come across a closed Shell car wash. We have been paying $3.12/car wash which is a pretty good price. It used to around $2ish before they phased out 90 days plan.
Penalty Box
Sep 29, 2012
632 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
I don’t know if this is still going I’ll be interested let me know
Thanks OP