Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Petro Canada

Wash & Go Card - 2 Bonus Washes w/ purchase or reload

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 7th, 2019 12:52 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1984 posts
1456 upvotes
Toronto
kenvin100 wrote: Deal got better. Now its 20 percent of for 6. Comes to 8 dollars per wash before taxes. Though it was 7 for 60, it's more expensive per wash
Nah fam, $6.85 per wash if you buy it and wait to register it until the 2 car wash promotion comes back :P
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2357 posts
907 upvotes
Electrah wrote: Nah fam, $6.85 per wash if you buy it and wait to register it until the 2 car wash promotion comes back :P
probably wont happen for another year.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1530 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
dealerguy wrote: I had an existing car wash card with 4 washes ( not the season pass) and there is no limit on washes per day. He loaded the 21 washes on the same card and I checked it right away and paid him.

Washes on wash and go card don’t expire. I haven’t used the card after reloading but checked my account for 3 days before posting here so it doesn’t vanish after I pay and the total is still 25 washes on my card.
Sounds good!
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2018
1984 posts
1456 upvotes
Toronto
kenvin100 wrote: probably wont happen for another year.
Even if that is so, it doesn't stop you from buying more now until that period comes.
Dec 22, 2010
109 posts
58 upvotes
UrbanNomad1 wrote: Did you get & does it work? TIA
I managed to just use the mifare classic app on my phone to read the details from a Petro wash card. I didn’t end up getting the cards to write to since I realized my work schedule wouldn’t allow me to regularly use a schedules day to share the pass with others.
Mar 5, 2019
6 posts
If you are interested in copying your card in Ottawa, send me a PM.