Pets

Pets in the Country - any experience with them?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2018 11:29 am
Apr 13, 2009
10 posts
4 upvotes
TashaWR1 wrote:
Sep 16th, 2017 4:31 pm
I have 2 dogs from pets in the country, one we got as a puppy 3 years ago and the other we got at 7 years old a few weeks ago. They are amazing dogs very smart, very loyal. Their dog/puppies live inside and are very well taken care of in a clean calm environment. The owners of PITC are very people oriented, very nice and professional. I strongly recommend them to anyone and everyone and will always go back to them! :)
First time poster and your complimenting PITC??? If you're not a ringer i'm not sure what is.
Apr 13, 2009
10 posts
4 upvotes
HelenaN75995 wrote:
Apr 24th, 2018 10:03 am
You are always welcome to come and visit and see our place and our pets and learn more about us. No pressure... not commitments .... Schedule one of our "Meet and Greets"
Pets in the Country
First TashaWR1 comes and gets crushed and called out about the BS, then you HelenaN75995 comes out of the woodwork to give the praises of PITC after your ringer gets caught. You might as well change your name now broker cause your caught and anyone googling your name for reviews is going to see you've been caught!
Nov 29, 2018
1 posts
5 upvotes
Just had the absolute worst experience from Pets in the Country. We have been in contact over a week and I had made arrangements to try and deliver my deposit. They responded with their policy in not visiting until pup is ready. I explained that we are first time dog owners and we are a family of 7 looking to add a cockapoo to our family as a Christmas gift for our 5 children and after going through the reviews here on this page I took the advice and asked a few questions. My last being that regarding the two instances with giardia. After receiving no response to my questions, I called today and spoke with John and his response was “it’s not gonna work!” I was made to feel wrong for asking questions and doing a little due diligence and he further responded by saying “my wife got your email and there were 9 questions and it wasn’t worth the time !” I have now disappointed my entire family for Christmas and they didn’t have an ounce of courtesy to respond to the email or call me directly and suggest making the deposit and giving them time to answer the questions properly. It was not a long conversation but so much discontent I wish I could share in how the conversation was handled. I’m appalled. I will never contact this breeder again. I guess along the way of putting smiles on people’s faces helping them find a new addition to their family, their success and filled pockets full of money they lost their purpose and realized they have to crush a few hearts and destroys the wishes of innocent children in order to ensure money is being delivered to their banks on time. Thank you John and Helen for being such greedy puppy pushers. I’m so sorry you have lost your souls especially at Christmas. I hope you heal well and heal soon because Karma is a bitch and she keeps receipts !!