Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
PetSmart

Buy $50 Gift Card get $10

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2019 9:04 pm
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
4196 posts
3204 upvotes
toronto
damn ive been waiting like a year for a retailer to have the 20% off sale.
Got that FIDO account!
Mar 3, 2018
97 posts
117 upvotes
I went to PetSmart yesterday and did this deal myself so I can clarify a few things from my quick skim of this thread.
  • This is not an online only offer
  • The $10 bonus will come as a holiday bonus card
  • The bonus card is only valid between January 1 to January 31
  • $10 off a purchase of $10 or more
  • One bonus card per transaction.
  • Excludes: PetsHotel Bundles, Day Camp Easy Pass, Training Bundles, gift cards, e-gift cards, charitable donations & Banfield services
  • The bonus card you receive in store is not valid online
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
2775 posts
2127 upvotes
Cynderella wrote: I went to PetSmart yesterday and did this deal myself so I can clarify a few things from my quick skim of this thread.
  • Excludes: PetsHotel Bundles, Day Camp Easy Pass, Training Bundles, gift cards, e-gift cards, charitable donations & Banfield services
As per Petsmart online promotion T&C, if you order online, ebouns card can be used both ONLINE and IN-STORE. However, in-store coupon can be only use in store.
You can always buy something by using the ebouns/in-store coupon, then return it, Petsmarts will give you original physical gift card without expire date.

GIFT CARD: Offer valid in stores & online while supplies last through 12/29/2019. $10 eBonus Card issued online and $10 register receipt coupon issued in stores on each gift card purchase totaling $50 or more in a single transaction. Only one bonus card issued per transaction. eBonus Card redeemable for merchandise online & merchandise & services in stores from DATES. See eBonus card for details. Coupon redeemable for merchandise & services in stores only from 1/1/2020-1/31/2020. See coupon for details. Gift Card purchases are not eligible for Treats™ points. Gift cards must be purchased separate from other merchandise when purchasing online. Not valid on past purchases.
Sep 11, 2019
12 posts
19 upvotes
Mississauga
Cynderella wrote: I went to PetSmart yesterday and did this deal myself so I can clarify a few things from my quick skim of this thread.
thank you for clearing this up for me, i was wondering how many bonus card they would accept per transaction.
Jun 27, 2009
656 posts
91 upvotes
is there a limit on the number of bonus cards you can get?
Mar 3, 2018
97 posts
117 upvotes
raccoon wrote: As per Petsmart online promotion T&C, if you order online, ebouns card can be used both ONLINE and IN-STORE. However, in-store coupon can be only use in store.
You can always buy something by using the ebouns/in-store coupon, then return it, Petsmarts will give you original physical gift card without expire date.

GIFT CARD: Offer valid in stores & online while supplies last through 12/29/2019. $10 eBonus Card issued online and $10 register receipt coupon issued in stores on each gift card purchase totaling $50 or more in a single transaction. Only one bonus card issued per transaction. eBonus Card redeemable for merchandise online & merchandise & services in stores from DATES. See eBonus card for details. Coupon redeemable for merchandise & services in stores only from 1/1/2020-1/31/2020. See coupon for details. Gift Card purchases are not eligible for Treats™ points. Gift cards must be purchased separate from other merchandise when purchasing online. Not valid on past purchases.
I am speaking strictly about the card that I got from the in-store purchase.
Mar 3, 2018
97 posts
117 upvotes
onslaught192 wrote: is there a limit on the number of bonus cards you can get?
There was no mention on the store marketing. But my guess would be that you would need to do separate transactions for multiple bonus cards as the marketing posted said to purchase a gift card of "$50 or more"
Dec 28, 2019
1 posts
Can you use the original $50 eGiftCard in stores or just the e bonus card?
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
MaximM93395 wrote: Can you use the original $50 eGiftCard in stores or just the e bonus card?
E gift card works in store as well. Its just a code they enter.
Jul 18, 2008
267 posts
344 upvotes
Has anybody bought a gift card recently and received the $10 bonus card? Wondering if this deal is still alive.
Aug 14, 2019
88 posts
125 upvotes
dawger1 wrote: Has anybody bought a gift card recently and received the $10 bonus card? Wondering if this deal is still alive.
Purchased the gift card in-store a few days ago and received the bonus. I was told the deal is still on until they run out of the bonus cards. The store I went to still had a lot.
Oct 4, 2003
318 posts
94 upvotes
dawger1 wrote: Has anybody bought a gift card recently and received the $10 bonus card? Wondering if this deal is still alive.
I bought one on line this morning. I had to call in to get the $10 bonus card as it didn't come automatically like my order last month. Today is the last day.
Sep 20, 2003
669 posts
280 upvotes
Burnaby
I got this deal on boxing day in store
Jul 18, 2008
267 posts
344 upvotes
stemfi wrote: I bought one on line this morning. I had to call in to get the $10 bonus card as it didn't come automatically like my order last month. Today is the last day.
Thanks @stemfi. I ordered online today, but did not receive the $10 gift card. I’ll call them tomorrow to see if they can help me out.
Feb 12, 2008
80 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks, didn’t realize was last day to get this deal
stemfi wrote: I bought one on line this morning. I had to call in to get the $10 bonus card as it didn't come automatically like my order last month. Today is the last day.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)