• Last Updated:
  • Mar 15th, 2019 4:02 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2014
103 posts
46 upvotes
Pointe-Claire, Qc

[Pharmaprix] XBox One X 470.79 + tax + 30% in points

Pharmaprix has the XBox One X bundle (Fallout) for 470.79 and also 20x points event this weekend, so you get 30% in points.

400.17 tax in (edit: that is taking into account the points)
Images
  • B02F09C0-D349-4725-8860-406670A08AC5.jpeg
Last edited by HSPMTL on Feb 21st, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
31 replies
Jul 3, 2002
786 posts
1426 upvotes
The deal cost is $540.45
And you get back $141.25 equivalent in points.
(In Quebec)

It does not cost $400 all in
Still a good deal
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
1439 posts
1265 upvotes
even more if you plan on using those points on 30x redeem day. thats how I would see the discount anyway. pretty good price.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3477 posts
935 upvotes
QC
fatestkid wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 6:24 am
Same deal at shoppers.
Pharmaprix is SDM in Quebec
Jan 6, 2013
89 posts
48 upvotes
JONQUIERE
I'm actually tempted by this. But considering I play on a 32' TV I tell myself that I don't need the overkill. And I never played on the X so I can't be like OMG SO MUCH FASTER I NEED THESE LOAD TIMES!!! Gotta resist.
Although if I sell my Xbox one for 150$... and then spend the points afterwards on a redeem day... :rolleyes:

edit: and sell fallout for what its worth(couple bucks??)
Nov 27, 2013
602 posts
509 upvotes
jfmartel wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 7:54 am
"Pharma pricks" cool name
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3633 posts
1458 upvotes
Canada
jfmartel wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 7:54 am
Thank you. I'm aware they are the same. My intent was to let Ontarians know they can have the same deal but I didn't do a great job at communicating it.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
3633 posts
1458 upvotes
Canada
On a side note, I am annoyed by the fact that I keep wanting an Xbox one X. I had an original Xbox one that got used for less that 25 hours in the two years I owned it until I gave it to my cousin. I think I just want the X because it may remind me of the fun I had in my teens with halo 2 and 3 but I know if I get the X it'll just be a fancy decoration/dust magnet.
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jun 7, 2017
649 posts
1047 upvotes
New Brunswick
fatestkid wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 9:39 am
On a side note, I am annoyed by the fact that I keep wanting an Xbox one X. I had an original Xbox one that got used for less that 25 hours in the two years I owned it until I gave it to my cousin. I think I just want the X because it may remind me of the fun I had in my teens with halo 2 and 3 but I know if I get the X it'll just be a fancy decoration/dust magnet.
I decided I'm gonna wait for the next system; their good support for BC makes me hopeful that they'll continue it into the next gen.
Sep 2, 2007
137 posts
60 upvotes
fatestkid wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 9:39 am
Well I also justify my recent SDM purchase of the X to run 4K content (Blu-rays, streaming) to my 140" 4k theater... Gaming wise I hope to use it every so often as I do most of my gaming on PC now. But can't deny the ease and just the sheer ability to play 4k games on a theater setup. Even my fairly new PC I wouldn't play any of my PC games in 4k even tho I am running a 55" 4k TV as a monitor, the delay/lag/frame rate hit just doesn't make sense. Haven't really tried 4k gaming yet on the X but I'm damn curious how it looks.

The one thing that really bums me out about the X is that xbox doesn't have a VR system to take advantage of all that extra hardware... Even the lowly PS4/Pro can do VR. I'd say VR is a better use of the power over simply pushing more pixels and MS already has a good reasonably priced VR system baked into windows PC's which I also own (Windows Mixed Reality) and I love the potential of this thing so far.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3477 posts
935 upvotes
QC
RedruM7 wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 11:43 am
Well I also justify my recent SDM purchase of the X to run 4K content (Blu-rays, streaming) to my 140" 4k theater... Gaming wise I hope to use it every so often as I do most of my gaming on PC now. But can't deny the ease and just the sheer ability to play 4k games on a theater setup. Even my fairly new PC I wouldn't play any of my PC games in 4k even tho I am running a 55" 4k TV as a monitor, the delay/lag/frame rate hit just doesn't make sense. Haven't really tried 4k gaming yet on the X but I'm damn curious how it looks.

The one thing that really bums me out about the X is that xbox doesn't have a VR system to take advantage of all that extra hardware... Even the lowly PS4/Pro can do VR. I'd say VR is a better use of the power over simply pushing more pixels and MS already has a good reasonably priced VR system baked into windows PC's which I also own (Windows Mixed Reality) and I love the potential of this thing so far.
4k gaming is much gusto. And game pass/eA access/backward compatibility are a big plus for cliff
Xbox.
Mar 14, 2017
118 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
For anyone on the fence about the one x I'd say go for it. I didn't have a 4k display for the first 7ish months I owned it and it still made games look fantastic. Now that I have a quality 4K tv the difference is incredible.

Add in the value-oriented Xbox gamepass, backwards compatibility and ea access and it's very worth it imo
Jan 12, 2007
346 posts
31 upvotes
Do you need to have to 20x offer in app to get the 20x points?
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2011
4740 posts
1055 upvotes
xboxrrr wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 8:42 am
"Pharma pricks" cool name
Prounounced Pharma-pree