Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canada Post

Philips PHDTV3 antenna (refurb?) - $17.95+shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 26th, 2010 9:42 am
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1673 posts
1193 upvotes
Lots of discussion about Zenith Silver Sensor clones in this thread here:

Digitalhomes forum

And yes, the PHDTV3 is a Silver Sensor clone. I have no doubt that there are better antennas out there or that this particular antenna will work well in certain locations and not so well in others. As far as I'm concerned, OTA HDTV is very much YMMV.
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10226 posts
3142 upvotes
Montreal
sa_wood wrote: I live between Hochelaga and Pie ix. I am wondering if the one in monoprice could help me to get all Canadian channels and some us channels.
Thanks
Mount Royal can block your signal to the U.S. tower, also in the Pie / ix area there is this section that is in "a dip" that isn't visible to the naked eye where you will never get a U.S. channel.

Send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to help you not waste money buying antenna from mono price instead of hijacking this thread.

There is NO HD signal from Mount Royal yet, CBC and SRC will be HD on Mount Royal "around September". CTV and Global will be there 2011 when the CRTC forces all channels to be in HD over the air (finally!!!!!!! so freaken slow).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)