Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Philips wake up light, $100 at costco.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2013 12:49 am
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4904 posts
747 upvotes
Mine is obviously the HF3470/60 which has a metal switch protruding out from the side, making it reasonably easy to find by feeling around for it when your eyes haven't adjusted yet and you're still kind of blind. Pressing the metal switch downwards turns off the sound only, leaving the light on. Nine minutes later, the sound will come back on again.

I only ever used it once. I find that I just typically "snooze" with the light at full blast and the sound playing at volume 8. I would gladly trade the snooze function for a 9V battery backup compartment. :lol:
Jun 3, 2012
792 posts
130 upvotes
Toronto
Dang, really wanted to try one of these out. Oh well, maybe there will be some deals during box day.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
8555 posts
583 upvotes
GTA
Darn, I wasn't expecting this to sell out.... Figured i would order it this week sometime (I thought the costco deal on the site was until end of December). Did it say "limited quantity?? Some warning would have been nice!

Hopefully they get another model of it at a good price
Jul 28, 2012
24 posts
6 upvotes
EDMONTON
argh! just decided to buy it, and was disappointed when it said its sold out...=(
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2008
9721 posts
427 upvotes
YLSF wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2012 10:44 pm
Darn, I wasn't expecting this to sell out.... Figured i would order it this week sometime (I thought the costco deal on the site was until end of December). Did it say "limited quantity?? Some warning would have been nice!

Hopefully they get another model of it at a good price
The sale was supposed to end on the 24th
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2011
4904 posts
747 upvotes
Hoping something comes up for Boxing Day/Week for everyone who missed out, so that it literally won't be a case of "you snooze, you lose". Bad-dum-PSH!
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2011
1805 posts
334 upvotes
Vancouver
ssjlancer wrote:
Dec 22nd, 2012 7:11 pm
They might also have them on display at costco. Bed bath and beyond does not carry them.
I went to Costco looking for it yesterday. They don't have it. Girl told me it's an online only item. Might as well get it from Sears or Amazon.

Maybe when COSTCO Management reviews how quickly these sell out online, they'll see the demand is there to stock it in-store.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2005
2723 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
Mine just shipped from Costco.ca today.
I'll probably get it by the end of the week. Glad I pulled the trigger when I did.
Deal Guru
Nov 2, 2003
14252 posts
580 upvotes
Scarborough
legendofxix wrote:
Dec 24th, 2012 6:21 pm
Mine just shipped from Costco.ca today.
I'll probably get it by the end of the week. Glad I pulled the trigger when I did.
thanks for posting
i checked mine and it's shipped too!
tracking number already available!
MOONBOX M3S:Group Buy | User Thread
H.TVBox 3 Group Buy | User Thread
TVPad4 | User Thread

ONE PLUS 3 GRAPHITE VERSION $650 obo

Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2002
1131 posts
70 upvotes
Kitchener
So I've had mine for a few days now, and I thought I'd programmed it correctly, but when it starts it's wake up procedure, the light isn't gradually turning on to full daylight. Can someone assume I'm 5 and tell me how to properly set this up so that it goes from dark to full over the 20min time frame it allows?
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
17893 posts
102753 upvotes
GTA
X-Nemesis wrote:
Dec 26th, 2012 9:17 am
So I've had mine for a few days now, and I thought I'd programmed it correctly, but when it starts it's wake up procedure, the light isn't gradually turning on to full daylight. Can someone assume I'm 5 and tell me how to properly set this up so that it goes from dark to full over the 20min time frame it allows?
Which model do you have? Usually when setting up the alarm, there is a brightness setting that you will need to adjust. You can also try the demo mode to get a preview of what the alarm will be like when it goes off. I have a 3520 so not sure if it's the same as what you bought.
Deal Guru
Nov 2, 2003
14252 posts
580 upvotes
Scarborough
just got my light. apparently arrived yesterday but i didn't know until today.

will unbox and play with tonight. hope it works cuz i have to wake up for tournament tomorrow lol
MOONBOX M3S:Group Buy | User Thread
H.TVBox 3 Group Buy | User Thread
TVPad4 | User Thread

ONE PLUS 3 GRAPHITE VERSION $650 obo

× < >