2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2013
4256 posts
485 upvotes
NORTH YORK
snoroqc wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 8:59 am
What do you think of phone from ebay. https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Samsung-Galaxy- ... dnaYr-DnMg
These phones comes from US provider. I would like a new phone but dont want to pay the full retail prices (hey i'm a RFDer).
As long as you have factored in the details (i) " noticeable scratches or scuff marks on casing and screen." and (ii)it was locked to Verizon before, that is ok.
Also can you double check if Verizon's frequency is compatible in Canada at all?
It used to be a no no. But I am kind of outdated as it may change
Daniel

Fido $15 3Gb plan
free TextmeUp SMS/MMS/incoming call
Nov 1, 2008
294 posts
110 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm also looking at this Refurbished Galaxy S7 on eBay from Montreal seller for $309 + tax.

I says:
The phone is unlocked and has a clean IMEI for activation.
It will work with GSM providers: Rogers, Fido, Bell, Telus, Koodo, Mobilicity, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.
It will NOT work on the following networks: Wind Mobile, Freedom Mobile, Chatr, Videotron.

I'm also interested in the new Galaxy S7 on eBay from Toronto seller for $399.99(not sure if tax applies)

Also just found this "new" but in 9/10 condition, go figure, Galaxy S7 for $350 from another seller on eBay

Not sure if it's safe to buy any of these as I've never purchased a phone on eBay but the prices seem pretty attractive.
==================================================

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

Zrageon