Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut $5 $5 $5

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 12th, 2018 10:22 am
Tags:
Aug 22, 2014
430 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I don't like pizza hut, every time I walked in a pizza hut, It's like I'm ready to be mistreated just because I came for a "deal".

I have to say, that made me really uncomfortable.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2005
11677 posts
3489 upvotes
Victoria
I like pizza hut, but only when it's expensive. When you order it on $5 week, they usually skimp out on the toppings... we complained pretty bad in those survey meals they send you after wards.

We've pretty much migrated to Domino's for our cheap pizza fix. Pizza's are the same in 50% off week as they are any other time. Even when they don't have 50% off, they usually have loads of other good coupons on their site. Plus they have a rewards program where you earn free pizza's. Pizza hut needs to try harder :)
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
Simpleray wrote: I don't like pizza hut, every time I walked in a pizza hut, It's like I'm ready to be mistreated just because I came for a "deal".

Then you should either walk out and take your business elsewhere, or if they treat you bad, call them out on it and advise them that you will file a complaint to HQ.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2004
16012 posts
7474 upvotes
RFD
zod wrote: I like pizza hut, but only when it's expensive. When you order it on $5 week, they usually skimp out on the toppings... we complained pretty bad in those survey meals they send you after wards.

We've pretty much migrated to Domino's for our cheap pizza fix. Pizza's are the same in 50% off week as they are any other time. Even when they don't have 50% off, they usually have loads of other good coupons on their site. Plus they have a rewards program where you earn free pizza's. Pizza hut needs to try harder :)
Yep Dominos has been our pizza fix as well, especially since they opened up a location literally 1 minute away, so can walk there and come back easily. Love their 50% off Mondays and have gotten a coupon for a really free medium pizza.
Mar 18, 2017
111 posts
253 upvotes
Secret to reheating pizza: place in covered fry pan on low/medium. After 3-4 mins. drop in a small ice cube on to pan surface and quickly cover again. Steam does the rest. Dough rehydrates, cheese melts and bottom is crispy. Better than original!
Jan 17, 2017
210 posts
134 upvotes
Can you order a large deal of the day (for example, veggie on Saturday) and add $5 medium?

I do agree that they reduce the amount of toppings on these deals. I have complained, but they seem not to care.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
Simpleray wrote: I don't like pizza hut, every time I walked in a pizza hut, It's like I'm ready to be mistreated just because I came for a "deal".

Kinda like how I feel when I walk into Canadian Tire or Walmart.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2003
2570 posts
461 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: $27.50
for 1 large and 1 medium

Dominos 50% OFF is better.

2 large = around $22
If only ordering two pizzas, then yes... but if you're ordering four...
Jun 27, 2017
345 posts
156 upvotes
Ottawa
Dominos has 50% every Monday at most locations. The Pan Pizza is amazing in my opinion and can usually get it for 9$ with tax or even less (pick a default pizza and edit the toppings).
May 2, 2010
776 posts
701 upvotes
GTA
Dominos is the better deal if only ordering 1-2. Once you go past 2 the Hut deal comes out on top.

Dominos is also inferior in taste.
Jan 14, 2010
800 posts
307 upvotes
ilove wrote: No thanks. Pizza Hut is notorious for skimping toppings on "deals."
that's why i get cheese lovers pizza. Their best one anyways
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9315 posts
7703 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I think the deal has always been there, at least every time I visit the Pizza Hut site.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
6228 posts
1592 upvotes
Toronto
50% content of Pizza Hut pizza is oil.
Feb 9, 2013
77 posts
82 upvotes
Victoria
in the past, wasn't the deal that you could order either a medium or large and then get the same size for the $5 ones?
Seems like they are making the deal worse.
Deal Expert
Dec 12, 2009
29541 posts
20458 upvotes
This deal would be great if the first pizza wasn't priced like a king's ransom.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Cartman86 wrote: Dominos is the better deal if only ordering 1-2. Once you go past 2 the Hut deal comes out on top.

Dominos is also inferior in taste.
Not in the pan pizza, Dominos is much better, imo.
Dec 26, 2004
418 posts
139 upvotes
qinaname wrote: in the past, wasn't the deal that you could order either a medium or large and then get the same size for the $5 ones?
Seems like they are making the deal worse.
Yup. I just was about the say the same thing. This deal is getting colder..
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Pizza hut is about $40 for all 4 pizzas.

Papa Johns and Dominos end up about $9 each when they are 50% off.

That being said, if you order Dominos or Papa Johns pan style, they are 12" which are the same as a Pizza Hut medium.

I prefer Pizza Hut, so I ordered some, but it ends up costing about the same.
May 2, 2010
776 posts
701 upvotes
GTA
seagull1987 wrote: Not in the pan pizza, Dominos is much better, imo.
I've tried it twice. First time was decent, but still not Hut level. Second time was awful I vowed to never do it again.