Jul 17, 2007
206 posts
219 upvotes
Montreal
Got this in my email today
Hopefully it's not targeted.
Images
  • upload.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 13th, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edited retailer name
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
16736 posts
13713 upvotes
Toronto
Freebie101 wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 10:39 am
Doesn't look like anyone has received their free cookie code yet?
frendzpz wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 2:14 pm
No.nothing here..
just got email today. requires minimum $10.99 purchase in order to claim the 'free' cookie
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2007
3691 posts
1083 upvotes
Ontario
I got the email for the new account I made, but also for my existing account as well.
Jun 7, 2011
123 posts
56 upvotes
Yellowknife, NT
I got one but

Error placing order: Sorry, promo code ********** could not be applied.

at Checkout, what a garbage promo!
Oct 12, 2018
2 posts
2 upvotes
North York, ON
Got the same error with my promo code.
Oct 12, 2018
2 posts
2 upvotes
North York, ON
To those who got the error: you have to add the cookie to your cart first. Then apply the code.
Mar 15, 2011
504 posts
330 upvotes
Waterloo
I swear Pizza Hut has one of the most useless websites/ordering system I have ever saw.
Thought to combine the free cookie with the pizza of the day deal plus a few other items.
Everything looks good, proceed to checkout, total looks good. I hit pay then get an error that they can't process it cause there is no total...
Figured it was my browser so I switched to a different one. Reentered all my order, get to checkout same issue...
ok maybe the free cookie code doesn't stack with the pizza of the day deal, so I make a separate order with the minimum 10.99, same error...
Ok maybe its the selected restaurant, change restaurant, renter all details, same error...
OK maybe their website has a bug, thought I would download their app and try. Their app is just a skin of the website so of course same error...

Gave up and went to a different pizza place that could actually make proper website/app.

And yes, calling them did enter my mind, but it doesn't seem they have a general phone ordering system but instead each restaurant has their own number.
At this point I really didn't feel like speaking out my entire order which had quite a few customizations to a person who most likely couldn't process the promo code do to it being online only.