Hot Deals

[Pizza Hut] PIZZA HUT 50% Any large PIZZA (CARRYOUT ONLY - EVERY Mon-Wed)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 6:13 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 11, 2016
40 posts
73 upvotes

[Pizza Hut] PIZZA HUT 50% Any large PIZZA (CARRYOUT ONLY - EVERY Mon-Wed)

Might be a better deal than BOGO if you just need one pizza and are able to pickup by walking in or calling ahead of time..

Follow the link or see the attached pic for offer details.
Images
  • image.jpg
88 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2005
1914 posts
885 upvotes
Good one, Pizzahut should learn the marketing from Dominion and has this kind of promotion often..
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
1927 posts
1933 upvotes
I haven't had pizza hut in years because of the 50% discounts that Domino's and Papa John's have.
I'm willing to try them out again at 50% off
Koodo, Fido, Telus, Public Mobile, Virgin customer.
Mar 18, 2011
487 posts
135 upvotes
Pickering
Wow, this might actually be the first time I've seen Pizza Hut deploy a 50% off deal without having to buy another pie. Thanks, OP! Might go there for once.
Nov 3, 2011
165 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone able to get the free stuffed crust promo on website to stack with this? It's not working for me when I build and price
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
2976 posts
756 upvotes
Quebec
is anyone can confirm its work in quebec city?

i am starving of a very nice and huge pizza loaded with alot of stuff, when i was in montreal, dominos had that 50% on monday, but that promo doesnt exist around quebec city.
Aug 14, 2011
124 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
having worked at pizza hut 10 years ago when i was a student...

the quality of ingredients and portion of ingredients have gone MAJOR downhill. These franchise owners are cheap as hell.

I find dominos actually improved in quality over the years, pizza pizza is just same old plain, but pizza hut definitely gone down hill
Aug 14, 2018
114 posts
300 upvotes
NavieM wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 5:11 pm
I haven't had pizza hut in years because of the 50% discounts that Domino's and Papa John's have.
I'm willing to try them out again at 50% off
Is Domino's really that much cheaper? I got a Large Canadian pizza last week for like $11 all in, and I find Pizza Hut a step up from trash Domino's (not that pizza hut is great either) they also have daily pizza deals
Nov 9, 2013
355 posts
304 upvotes
Scarborough
canadianbaconz wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 5:19 pm
Anyone able to get the free stuffed crust promo on website to stack with this? It's not working for me when I build and price
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.
Nov 17, 2015
79 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto, ON
canadianbaconz wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 5:19 pm
Yep I was able to add stuff crust to be half the price!
Feb 4, 2017
515 posts
320 upvotes
Toronto
bosoxfanx wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 5:46 pm

the quality of ingredients and portion of ingredients have gone MAJOR downhill. These franchise owners are cheap as hell.

I find dominos actually improved in quality over the years, pizza pizza is just same old plain, but pizza hut definitely gone down hill
Definitely agree with this. I use to love Pizza hut back in the 90s and maybe up to early 2000s. Tried it recently and it's crap. I will stick with mama's
Mar 18, 2011
487 posts
135 upvotes
Pickering
raccoon wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 4:42 pm
Good one, Pizzahut should learn the marketing from Dominion and has this kind of promotion often..

Yeah, I think they're finally starting to see how much Dominos is capitalizing off the 50% deal and maybe their sales have been dropping in the last few years. Most of their deals haven't been 'deals', really.

bosoxfanx wrote:
Mar 11th, 2019 5:46 pm

Agreed. I use to LOVE Pizza Hut when I was young. I think as inflation goes up , and upper management gets more greedy , it results in corners being cut... lackluster ingredients and less than appetizing portions.