Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Hut

PIZZA HUT - BOGO:879 - Expires:Aug 15th

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2021 4:55 pm
Tags:
Dec 24, 2017
382 posts
556 upvotes
Vancouver

[Pizza Hut] PIZZA HUT - BOGO:879 - Expires:Aug 15th

Buy One Get One FREE - Enter Code 879
Buy a medium or large pizza, and get a second pizza of lesser or equal price FREE.

BOGO Offer valid on regular priced Medium and Large pizzas only. Free pizza must be of equal or lesser value than the first pizza. Offer valid 07/26/21 - 08/15/21 only. Limited time offer, available while quantities last. Taxes and delivery charges extra and may vary by location. Offer not valid in dining rooms. Minimum delivery amounts may apply. Stuffed Crust is extra. Not combinable with any other bundles, deals, or promotional offer. Products, participation and pricing may vary by location.
Images
  • 88F5E965-CA86-4C16-8D15-3F255B9C5A91.jpeg
99 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 4, 2008
7675 posts
10978 upvotes
Scarbs
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Banned
Apr 8, 2015
345 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver, ON
The problem with Pizza Hut is that they are way more expensive than others at the regular price...

After buying a Full priced Pizza it can sometimes almost cost the price of two at other places (Dominos or Little Ceasars etc)

Little Ceasars has surprised me recently with the Large Stuff-crusted Pizza for $13, I would be paying more than double the same Pizza at Pizza Hut.
Last edited by Guest32459382 on Jul 26th, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9828 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
jamesdavid3 wrote: The problem with Pizza Hut is that they are way more expensive than others at the regular price...

After buying a Full priced Pizza it can sometimes almost cost the price of two at other places (Dominos or Little Ceasars etc)

Little Ceasars has surprised me recently with the Large Stuff-crusted Pizza for $13, I would be paying more than double the same Pizza at Pizza Hut.
Is the taste of pizza hut also double of that of Dominos?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Is the taste of pizza hut also double of that of Dominos?
Defiantly double the taste of little caesars, well unless you like extra salt on your pizza... Then little caesars is the clear winner.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1834 posts
2708 upvotes
Other Side of Tracks
RIP Dominos. This is what they get for only offering medium pans that you cant even use the 50% off coupon with on Mondays!
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart.
Jan 7, 2020
81 posts
88 upvotes
l1197493 wrote: RIP Dominos. This is what they get for only offering medium pans that you cant even use the 50% off coupon with on Mondays!
I've never had a problem with this. Maybe its just your location?
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
theflyingsquirrel wrote: Is the taste of pizza hut also double of that of Dominos?
Depends on the location. Some locations suck and others are very good. You can to find one that is good and consistent. That's the only problem with pizza hut. Dominos and Little Cesars I found to be more consistent, but not as good as a Pizza Hut location that makes it well.
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2017
1834 posts
2708 upvotes
Other Side of Tracks
HenryW95736 wrote: I've never had a problem with this. Maybe its just your location?
I don't think a large pan exists for any Dominos location. So u can never get 50% off if the coupon is only for large and extra large pizzas
I don't want to set the world on fire, I just want to start a flame in your heart.
May 5, 2021
67 posts
104 upvotes
I like Pizza Hut no doubt about it, but after eating dominos and going back to Pizza Hut it’s seems like I’m drinking oil from Pizza Hut Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
9828 posts
5823 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Dealsareforchumps wrote: I like Pizza Hut no doubt about it, but after eating dominos and going back to Pizza Hut it’s seems like I’m drinking oil from Pizza Hut Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Face With Tears Of Joy That cant be good for the heart.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6076 upvotes
Vancouver
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I like the pizza hat. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Thanks! The hat ("hut") doubled the amount of time that it took me to make this image but it was 15 seconds well spent.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6076 upvotes
Vancouver
Dealsareforchumps wrote: I like Pizza Hut no doubt about it, but after eating dominos and going back to Pizza Hut it’s seems like I’m drinking oil from Pizza Hut Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
I agree that Pizza Hut is delicious

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)