Food & Drink

Pizza Nova vs Pizza Pizza Party Size Pizza

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2017 11:22 pm
[OP]
Mar 14, 2017
1 posts

Pizza Nova vs Pizza Pizza Party Size Pizza

Hi there, does anyone know the size difference between Pizza Nova party size pizza and Pizza Pizza's party size? I'm trying to decide which is the better deal between the two. I know there are other places that may be cheaper but I've narrowed it down to those two places. Tried calling Pizza Pizza but they couldn't tell me the exact size.
4 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
12322 posts
351 upvotes
Just order 50% off large or XL Domino's March 13-19th

Probably ends up being cheaper than buying party pizzas and it will taste better than pizza Pizza

Or if it is just for kids that like boring pizzas with one or no toppings, just grab a whole bunch of walkin specials
----------------------
References:
My HoFo, eBay, HeaT & RFD Feedback! 100% POSITIVE!
Available upon request.
Rehan wrote:
Nov 13th, 2009 4:04 pm
All of you shut your mouths and leave the OP alone.
Feb 6, 2002
432 posts
6 upvotes
Siefer999 wrote:
Mar 16th, 2017 12:57 pm
Just order 50% off large or XL Domino's March 13-19th

Probably ends up being cheaper than buying party pizzas and it will taste better than pizza Pizza

Or if it is just for kids that like boring pizzas with one or no toppings, just grab a whole bunch of walkin specials
Anyone know who has the best walk in specials?
Mar 12, 2017
64 posts
13 upvotes
mavvee wrote:
Mar 17th, 2017 1:35 am
Anyone know who has the best walk in specials?
Pizza Pizza has a $5 Medium Pepperoni or Cheese Walk-in special still I think. They also do pickup Medium Cheese for $5 if you order from your Pizza Pizza app (express pickup) but pickup for Medium Pepperoni is $7. I only ever got the walk-in special once. I usually just go with the pickup Medium cheese instead of going for the pepperoni walk-in special because I don't feel like waiting 10-15 minutes at the pizzeria just to get pepperoni.

With Domino's being 50% off until Sunday, you can probably get a Medium 1 topping for cheap anyways. Sometimes during 50% off week, Domino's is super busy anyway and you could end up waiting for far longer than 15 minutes for your pizza.

Pizza Hut is a rip-off. AVOID. They have a large $10 pizza of the day promo that is pretty good but other than that, overpriced. I also can't stand their pizza anymore. I used to love their Poutine Pizza. Only reason why I would even go to Pizza Hut basically even though it was expensive. I'd go once every fortnight, sometimes once a week. But now I find that the gravy is gross. Maybe it's just me. Changing tastes.

I had the Pizza Nova $8.99 pick-up special (I chose Medium Pepperoni, well-done as per their recommendation) because I hear Pizza Nova is better quality and I wanted to try it out. I think it is better quality (though I won't go with well done next time). But I don't think it's worth an extra $2 + tax compared to Pizza Pizza/Domino's 1 topping pickup. It's not like I feel like I'm having a real treat or anything for that extra $2. Maybe I'll try their sausage instead of pepperoni or something.
Deal Guru
Feb 9, 2012
10626 posts
1383 upvotes
Toronto
Yes but, don't forget Domino's uses a cornmeal crust, if the type of crust matters.
Pizza Nova is very good, but also expensive. It may depend on what your budget allows.