Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

$2 10" Smile Pizza. Oct 21 only

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2014 8:03 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2009
16955 posts
1538 upvotes
scarberia
instore only? gotta say im so used to pizza pizza that i find it the best tasting! hot sausage and pineapple is my fave/regular order
i5 2500k PC RIP | Corsair Neutron GTX 240GB SSD | Samsung 840 Pro 256 gb SSD | Eco Coolit hybrid | MSI P67A-GD53 (B3) | 16 gb DDR3 RAM | GeForce GTS 450 x 2 SLI | Antec TP 650W modular | Antec 300 case | ACER H236HL IPS | DIR-880L AC router | Buffalo LS421DE NAS | Windows 8.1 Pro
Deal Addict
May 28, 2011
1139 posts
187 upvotes
Cardboard comments aside, I still think its edible. Great deal!
WESTNYLEFX
THE COMPUTER GURU.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
so are the pizzas fresh or are they just sitting there?
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2003
4413 posts
1557 upvotes
501 wrote: so are the pizzas fresh or are they just sitting there?
With a promotion like this, I'd be willing to bet they're pre-made, and they warm it up when you order (akin to getting a slice)
Ebay - 340 - 0 - 0 | Heatware - 56 - 00 - 0
BST Feedback - 82 - 0 - 0 | Grailed - 126 - 0 - 0
Poshmark and Styleforum Feedback as well
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
2153 posts
392 upvotes
dude, for somebody who doesn't like "carboard", you are investing quite amount of time on this thread... including making mathematical calculations of sqr inches of pizza per dollar spent

try to find a new hobby... other than investing tons of time on something "you're not interested in"

Thanked OP!... will get a pizza smile for dinner, and help a good cause at the same time!
LNahid2000 wrote: Would not eat even if it was free...I don't like cardboard.
LNahid2000 wrote: Why are you posting in this thread? Doesn't seem like you added anything of value.
LNahid2000 wrote: Yep :)
LNahid2000 wrote: Thanks for defending my post :) .
LNahid2000 wrote: $2 for half of a 10" isn't even a good deal since a medium (12") is $4.99 regular price.

EDIT: Since I feel like adding more value to this thread, here's some math:

Smile pizza = 39.27 square inches of pizza = 19.64 square inches per dollar

Regular medium special = 113.1 square inches of pizza = 22.62 square inches per dollar
:) Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet ;)
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
501 wrote: so are the pizzas fresh or are they just sitting there?
so fresh you'll want to slap it
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
8085 posts
3868 upvotes
Esteban Pirazo wrote: dude, for somebody who doesn't like "carboard", you are investing quite amount of time on this thread... including making mathematical calculations of sqr inches of pizza per dollar spent

try to find a new hobby... other than investing tons of time on something "you're not interested in"

Thanked OP!... will get a pizza smile for dinner, and help a good cause at the same time!
I may not be interested in the pizza, but I am interested in criticisms made about me on this thread.

No need to assume that I don't have hobbies.
Nov 21, 2012
282 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
I'm eating mine right now. Doesn't taste a thing like cardboard! Tastes pretty good as far as fast food pizza goes. I might have to eat something again later though.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
35606 posts
18999 upvotes
Esteban Pirazo wrote: dude, for somebody who doesn't like "carboard", you are investing quite amount of time on this thread... including making mathematical calculations of sqr inches of pizza per dollar spent
And for something for charity, no less! Consider that there are some fast food places that don't have any discount/low-cost item at all on eligible products on their "charity day" (e.g. Dairy Queen, McDonald's) so calculating square inches per dollar for this is a bit much. But I guess there's no limit to the cheapos on RFD, even when things are for charity :rolleyes:
Apr 29, 2013
80 posts
7 upvotes
Markham
I dont understand these cardboard comments, grabbed 1 half for lunch and it was great! Dough was very good, crust was decent, and they put alot of cheese. Great deal for $2, and even better that some of it goes to charity. thnx OP. Probably going to get another at dinner time.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
LNahid2000 wrote: I may not be interested in the pizza, but I am interested in criticisms made about me on this thread.

No need to assume that I don't have hobbies.
Thread crapping being one of them.
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
$2 charitable post lunch snack did the trick. thanks op
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
I dont mind pizza pizza. Although we have it maybe once in a year and when we do its decent.However there (sister) company pizza 73 i find tastes alot better,
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Jan 19, 2011
982 posts
322 upvotes
Montreal
lol at all of the comments.

i guess if i wanted a sit down pizza experience, i can drop by Napoletana here in MTL but I sure won't be paying $2. the medium 12" pepperoni is $5.99. I didn't need to eat a whole medium, so $2 was good enough for a quick lunch.

taste like cardboard comments are a bit exaggerated in my opinion (some folks here might have been to a bad location or commenting from an experience once upon a time). i feel like the one i went to did not taste like cardboard. it good for what i paid. also, a bit went to charity, which is a bonus.
Sep 2, 2010
836 posts
5359 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered a medium with wheat crust and it was made fresh and tasted pretty good. They used lots of cheese too.

The only cardboard I encountered was the box it came in.
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13892 posts
3539 upvotes
Toronto
So today for the first time ever, I tried the pizza. It doesn't taste like cardboard. It was quite tasty! Prior to eating the pizza, I had a slice of a cardboard box. Pizza Pizza is nothing like the cardboard box I had. I'm not sure why people say it tastes like cardboard. Why don't you have some cardboard first before commenting?