Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

$3.14 small Cheese or Pepperoni pizzas (March 14th 11am-3:14pm, walk-in only)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2019 9:36 pm
Jan 1, 2018
635 posts
840 upvotes
Last year it was for the entire day!!
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
chardo wrote: Last year it was for the entire day!!
They smarten up!
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Nov 29, 2015
232 posts
1080 upvotes
According to the Pizza Pizza website, two pepperoni slices sum up to 1300 calories whereas a small sized pepperoni pizza would be 1200 calories.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2002
1619 posts
227 upvotes
Mississauga
Angultra wrote: That's like Best Buy level of excuses, you should complain to corporate.
I should but I'm not bothered. Just thought I'd warn others that's all. I saw them turn away another customer with the same excuse.

It's the pizza pizza on 2297 Lakeshore Rd W in Oakville in case anyone is thinking of going so don't.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2009
1661 posts
511 upvotes
giftedchick wrote: Darn. Gave up fast food for Lent.
Walk-in only so you have to wait for them to cook it, so we waited like 10 mins...not really fast food.
Immortal wrote: Went in to get one and was told it's for kids only.
Two grown ass adults just got some.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17375 upvotes
Markham
tatung wrote: Walk-in only so you have to wait for them to cook it, so we waited like 10 mins...not really fast food.

Two grown ass adults just got some.
Warden and Hwy 7 location had them baked and ready to go....As Little Casesar's would say "Hot n Ready". You got a little over 1/2 hour left on this deal...then it's expired.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2011
1168 posts
1253 upvotes
Pearson
Dropped by pizza pizza and was told by the server with a dirty look that I'd have to wait 40+ minutes. Left happily and went to pizza nova. Got a slice of meat supreme, tasted better than any pizza pizza ever could and was served within 5 minutes. Enjoyed the rest of my lunch listening to Pink Floyd and now am back at work.
Apr 30, 2007
26 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
Blaze pizza has 11" pizzas for 3$, not many locations though.
Apr 24, 2011
576 posts
727 upvotes
hvwozq wrote: Let me start the RFD tradition: $3.14 for a cardboard? :lol:
It's actually twice the cardboard. Don't forget the box. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21702 posts
17375 upvotes
Markham
JPRUEFER wrote: It's actually twice the cardboard. Don't forget the box. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
No box. They put it on a paper plate and then into a takeout paper bag....at least that's what they did with me.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2015
2463 posts
1401 upvotes
Got one out west here. Not advertised of course, but the lady at the counter knew what it was... Ate the whole thing and now I feel sick.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2013
1046 posts
4135 upvotes
Toronto
MGCAWATER wrote: Not valid at Union Station pizza pizza
Don't redeem for the Raptor's promo here either, their prices for a slice seem to be much higher than anywhere else.
Jan 21, 2007
571 posts
306 upvotes
Toronto
Yonge and Eglinton ran out... apparently. This was just before 3:00pm. How do you run out?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2010
6232 posts
4831 upvotes
Had one for lunch. Too bad the deal is over or I'd grab another one for tonight's Raptors game.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2002
1801 posts
1544 upvotes
Bought a pepperoni...what a sad looking excuse for a pizza..but did not expect much for $3.14....asked for it NOT to be sliced.

Had some cheese, bacon and pepperoni at home in the fridge left over...put them on it, tossed it in the oven and made a really tasty pie !

Thanks Pizza Pizza...and OP !
What dancing banana ?
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Got the equivalent out west at Pizza 73. Not a huge Pizza but surprisingly good.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2017
5187 posts
6025 upvotes
deals46 wrote: Do the math?... after all, it is Pi Day! Face With Tears Of Joy

If small pizza is 10" diameter, then area = 78.5 sq. in.
Don't know what the slice is though? :rolleyes:
Individual slices should be coming from an XL pizza, so 16"? So 200 sq in. So 20 per slice