• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 7:09 pm
Dec 16, 2017
21 posts
5 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote:
May 21st, 2019 7:41 am
Does it work on mobile chrome if u cheackmark desktop mode ¿? Tia
Yes it does. All you need is the desktop site.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
1455 posts
101 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote:
May 20th, 2019 4:21 pm
Taste is subjective. Personally would not order Domino's at 75% off.
Same, I've found Dominos has gone a bit down hill and the pizza is really greasy. I've actually come around to Pizza Pizza now but always gets well done with extra sauce. Problem is some locations do not always follow the instructions. The location near my house makes it on point always though, luckily.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
1842 posts
5972 upvotes
This deal works for pickup as well, as mentioned in the previous 50% off deal which I think was last month or the month before, you add your pizza to the deal first, then select your pick-up location, and once your get to the pay portion where you can add yout club 11-11 code in is when you add the 50off coupon code and apply, you will see the price drop immediately on pizza's only, hit the next button for payment. Did this last time and did it again yesterday (had some credit on my account I wanted to use up, otherwise I would've gone with the Domino's deal instead (pan only for me)).
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
16601 posts
4288 upvotes
Toronto
markopas wrote:
May 21st, 2019 6:44 pm
This deal works for pickup as well, as mentioned in the previous 50% off deal which I think was last month or the month before, you add your pizza to the deal first, then select your pick-up location, and once your get to the pay portion where you can add yout club 11-11 code in is when you add the 50off coupon code and apply, you will see the price drop immediately on pizza's only, hit the next button for payment. Did this last time and did it again yesterday (had some credit on my account I wanted to use up, otherwise I would've gone with the Domino's deal instead (pan only for me)).
Where do you put the code in? Doesn't work
Dec 16, 2017
21 posts
5 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
May 21st, 2019 7:54 pm
Where do you put the code in? Doesn't work
You put the code in at the top right area of the page once you get to the payment section on the desktop site.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1961 posts
463 upvotes
Gatineau
havent tried pizzapizza for a longtime but might give it a try again. hmm maybe i should also buy some giftcard to save more $
Mar 18, 2007
639 posts
176 upvotes
Would go Pizza Pizza but want to pick up (and not jump thru non app ordering hoops that may or may not work) so Dominos @ 50%, pick up, it is!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6451 posts
1148 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Costco pizza cheaper?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
1842 posts
5972 upvotes
L4cky wrote:
May 22nd, 2019 4:10 pm
Costco pizza cheaper?
It is, and I find it tastes better at least before they changed the recipe - they used to use the same recipe as in the US but since November of last year they changed to a local company to make the pizza's for them and they are horrible, I've filed my complaint with them so I'm not going back unless revert to the previous recipe, the dough I find is utterly disgusting now.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1063 posts
490 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
BeapChastard wrote:
May 20th, 2019 2:28 pm
Exactly. Domino's also tastes better.

Pizza Pizza's only claim to fame is that their locations are so numerous so there's always one near by.
slayerwulf wrote:
May 20th, 2019 4:21 pm
Taste is subjective. Personally would not order Domino's at 75% off.
You're not wrong but popular opinion (not just on RFD) is that Dominos does taste better than Pizza Pizza.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
4666 posts
1868 upvotes
Even if dominoes tasted the same as pizza pizza, you still get more toppings for the same price or cheaper price. They both taste like crap, but dominoes tastes somewhat better. Provided you added extra cheese on top of extra cheese. Then only if you ate it fresh, and then only if you had a good beverage with wash it down with.
Dec 12, 2009
330 posts
109 upvotes
just tried this 50% off yesterday and the pizza looked and tasted good. i will frequent this location more often. way better than the terribly inconsistent $9 Metro pizzas i have been ordering. Sometimes Metro can be so good but most times, it is crap because of different employees making it.
Apr 26, 2019
73 posts
56 upvotes
You guys need to customize for it to taste good, or else theyll make it the cheapest way possible; hence why people think it tastes like 'cardboard'

Thick crust, 4 cheese blend, sauce on top, cheese on top, italian seasoning(most important part). Tell them not to burn it either
May 22, 2019
1 posts
I used code 813 yesterday for 50% CarryOut Large pizza which is for Sunday to Wednesday I believe..
Sep 13, 2016
321 posts
464 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks worked for pick up. I just hope I don’t get secret sauce on my pizza.