[Pizza Pizza] 50% off Pizza Pizza *Delivery only*

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 7:09 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6459 posts
1148 upvotes
Mont-Royal
Taste is not that important. Being thirsthy for hours later is more a factor of consideration.

A pizza might save u a couple of bucks but u will eventually ended up buying bottle of water because of it.

Not that anyone cares about the environment, but saving some plastics for later use is a no brainer.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Sep 13, 2016
321 posts
464 upvotes
Mississauga
L4cky wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 12:50 pm
Taste is not that important. Being thirsthy for hours later is more a factor of consideration.

A pizza might save u a couple of bucks but u will eventually ended up buying bottle of water because of it.

Not that anyone cares about the environment, but saving some plastics for later use is a no brainer.
Thanks for the great contribution to the thread
Dec 31, 2008
287 posts
204 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
L4cky wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 12:50 pm

If only there were some way to pipe water directly into our homes and other buildings...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
6946 posts
1577 upvotes
markopas wrote:
May 21st, 2019 6:44 pm
This deal works for pickup as well, as mentioned in the previous 50% off deal which I think was last month or the month before, you add your pizza to the deal first, then select your pick-up location, and once your get to the pay portion where you can add yout club 11-11 code in is when you add the 50off coupon code and apply, you will see the price drop immediately on pizza's only, hit the next button for payment. Did this last time and did it again yesterday (had some credit on my account I wanted to use up, otherwise I would've gone with the Domino's deal instead (pan only for me)).
doesn't work, after u hit the next after selecting pickup restuarant, it says:
Order Validation!
One or more of the items you have selected are only available for Delivery orders. Please remove the item(s) or select to have your order Delivered.

edit , NM it works , u enter the code AFTER u hit the payment button, u still get popup saying order is not for delivery or something but the email confirmation states the 50off..they better honour it when u pickup lol...or else wasting BOTH u and his time making trip/pizza

#goRaptors
*SIG: OptiPlex™ 790 i5-2400 @3.1ghz 12gb DDR3 ram win10pro w/radeon rx460 rogers 500u @$24.99 using D-Link DIR-890L AC3200
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6422 posts
3265 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Hindustunna wrote:
May 23rd, 2019 12:00 pm
You guys need to customize for it to taste good, or else theyll make it the cheapest way possible; hence why people think it tastes like 'cardboard'

Thick crust, 4 cheese blend, sauce on top, cheese on top, italian seasoning(most important part). Tell them not to burn it either
Don't forget the "spit on top" either, because that's what you'll get by trying to tell a minimum wage pizza-joint employee how to do their minimum wage job. Winking Face
Nom-nom-nom