[OP]
Jan 15, 2005
240 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto

[Pizza Pizza] 50 % Off Regular Priced Pizzas

Pizza Pizza is having a sale.

Use promo code 50off

All regular priced Pizza is 50 % off. It says delivery only but MAY work for pickp as well as long as you order online. See picture.

Terms
Delivery only.
One coupon code per order, not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or offer. Valid on regular priced pizzas ordered online only for delivery only. There is a limit of 3 discounted pizzas per order. This offer is valid until Monday, April 15th 2019. Gluten Free, Cauliflower, Twin Pizzas, Frescos and party pizzas are excluded.
Images
  • Pizza1.jpg
  • Pizza2.jpg
Last edited by Ceylonboy on Apr 10th, 2019 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Enter promcode 50off to get 50 % off regular pizza. Appears to work for delivery and pickup if you order through online
125 replies
[OP]
Jan 15, 2005
240 posts
344 upvotes
Toronto
For all the Downvote Daves, I know this may be not your cup of tea (i.e Carboard, foam board,etc) but for folks who like this it may be a deal. Plus it is available for everyone. I see alot of people pay full price when there are lots of codes available online. perhaps if you dont downvote and kill(bury it all the way down) may be someone will find it and save a buck or two. Think about it what purpose does it serve for you to downvote just because you don't like their pizza. Just my thoughts. All i ask is to think about it.
Aug 11, 2018
95 posts
112 upvotes
Ceylonboy wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 4:52 pm
For all the Downvote Daves, I know this may be not your cup of tea (i.e Carboard, foam board,etc) but for folks who like this it may be a deal. Plus it is available for everyone. I see alot of people pay ful lprice when there are lots of codes available online. perhaps if you dont downvote and kill ( bury it all the way down) may be someone will find it and save a buck or two. Think about it what purpose does it serve for you to downvote just because you don't their pizza. Just my thoughts. All i ask is to think about it.
i don't taste the cardboard in pizza pizza, but then again.. i haven't actually ate cardboard like some of the clowns on here to make that reference.
Aug 22, 2009
142 posts
63 upvotes
Just got this email too. Seems pickup option is working. Haven’t tried it. Doesn’t work for the express pickup pizzas.
Jul 3, 2017
52 posts
83 upvotes
What's the best bang/buck pizza to order for this promo? eg. for dominos there's the extravaganza.
Jul 11, 2018
28 posts
89 upvotes
I didn't receive any email. Is it a YMMV or can you share the code?
Aug 27, 2015
55 posts
66 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
There's a code " 50off" in my inbox. Please check if its a public code.
Aug 27, 2015
55 posts
66 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
chn1222 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 5:20 pm
Here's the TC:

One coupon code per order, not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or offer. Valid on regular priced pizzas ordered online only for deliver only. There is a limit of 3 discounted pizzas per order. This offer is valid until monday, Apr 15th, 2019. Gluten Free, Cauliflower, Twin Pizzas, Frescos and party pizzas are excluded.

The coupon applied to mine pick up order. Not sure if there's an extra charge when you pick up in-store.
Aug 22, 2009
142 posts
63 upvotes
chn1222 wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 5:20 pm

Yes. The code is a public code.
Mar 25, 2009
676 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
SamuelNapper wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 5:04 pm
What's the best bang/buck pizza to order for this promo? eg. for dominos there's the extravaganza.
I would like to know too! I don’t usually order from the PP but at half price i might order some cardboard ;-)
Aug 22, 2009
142 posts
63 upvotes
I was considering it honestly, but the 2.99 frozen pizza special won out. Maybe for the weekend.
Nov 13, 2013
571 posts
997 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Ceylonboy wrote:
Apr 10th, 2019 4:52 pm
For all the Downvote Daves, I know this may be not your cup of tea (i.e Carboard, foam board,etc) but for folks who like this it may be a deal. Plus it is available for everyone. I see alot of people pay full price when there are lots of codes available online. perhaps if you dont downvote and kill(bury it all the way down) may be someone will find it and save a buck or two. Think about it what purpose does it serve for you to downvote just because you don't like their pizza. Just my thoughts. All i ask is to think about it.
ahhh yes good ole PizzaPizza.....where the very box it comes it tastes better than the pie itself. HeyyyyyyOhhhhh *badumm tss*
Nov 9, 2010
794 posts
1070 upvotes
Montreal
Was just curious of pizza hut and pizza pizza's price difference on a carryout.

image (1).png
Capture2.JPG

Pretty much 3cents difference once you select the pickup.
Pizza pizza considers chicken a premium topping which brought the price up.
May 25, 2015
144 posts
89 upvotes
London, ON
Can confirm that coupon works on pickup and no extra charges on pickup.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)