Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] 50 % Off Regular Priced Pizzas

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2019 8:22 pm
Oct 15, 2017
352 posts
230 upvotes
Canada
illousionz wrote: Cold. App doesn't let you select pickup any more.
The last time I used the app, I had to proceed to checkout, to be able to choose pick-up. I too, was like WTF, no pick-up option?!?
Jun 11, 2008
70 posts
13 upvotes
You get an error message now saying that the promo code only works for delivery. The checkout button is completely deactivated and won't allow you to continue unless you change it to delivery. I guess they updated the promo code. Oh well.
Jul 25, 2018
769 posts
1215 upvotes
Milton, ON
Deal dead for pickup, can still do delivery though (charge of $3.75).
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17481 posts
5419 upvotes
Toronto
Yup deal is dead not paying $3.75 for delivery.
Oct 15, 2017
352 posts
230 upvotes
Canada
This must be one of the quickest patches for a discount code. No pizza for you!!!
May 19, 2015
253 posts
224 upvotes
Only delivery. Pick up was not allowed. Also has to be over $9.99 to be eligble for delivery.
Ceylonboy wrote: Pizza Pizza is having a sale.

Use promo code 50off

All regular priced Pizza is 50 % off. It says delivery only but MAY work for pickp as well as long as you order online. See picture.

Terms
Delivery only.
One coupon code per order, not valid in conjunction with any other coupon or offer. Valid on regular priced pizzas ordered online only for delivery only. There is a limit of 3 discounted pizzas per order. This offer is valid until Monday, April 15th 2019. Gluten Free, Cauliflower, Twin Pizzas, Frescos and party pizzas are excluded.
Oct 16, 2017
290 posts
1028 upvotes
who's dumb idea was it to force delivery?
Pizza Pizza just lost tons of business including mine.
No pizza for my family for the rest of the week.
Thank you Pizza Pizza for making me healthy again.
Sep 13, 2016
441 posts
607 upvotes
GTA
Glad I was able to order pickup today at 12:40 before they changed it. Not much of a deal if it’s delivery only.
Feb 10, 2004
879 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
GroundBus wrote: who's dumb idea was it to force delivery?
Pizza Pizza just lost tons of business including mine.
No pizza for my family for the rest of the week.
Thank you Pizza Pizza for making me healthy again.
+1
Nov 20, 2017
813 posts
740 upvotes
Toronto
Was going to get it but not worth it with delivery, but suppose it's good as not healthy to be eating this trash.
Sep 17, 2013
169 posts
140 upvotes
I personally hate pizza pizzas pepperoni, compared to Domino's, I just don't like it. I usually order garlic base, chicken, spinach and either red peppers, tomatoes or mushrooms from pizza pizza. That shit is DELICIOUS! Thanks OP for sharing the code!
Mar 12, 2017
127 posts
59 upvotes
I've already decided on Domino's this weekend. I haven't been to Domino's in awhile so they sent me an email saying that they want to win me back. $7.99 CAD + HST for large + 2 topping (pickup or delivery. Though the delivery fee is extras obvs).

If the Pizza Pizza deal was valid for pickup, I would be at risk for gaining weight. lmao. Since it would be hard for me to pass up on both deals.

I haven't bothered doing the math but I'm pretty sure 50% off for delivery isn't a good deal (if you are willing to pick it up yourself) after factoring in the $3.75 delivery fee plus the obligatory 15%+ tip for the driver or whatever it is that you're supposed to tip.
Dec 16, 2018
160 posts
392 upvotes
Thanks OP

I'm looking for new toppings to try. Can anyone recommend toppings that are spicy.

Thanks.
There are people so damn poor all they have is their money.