Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Cauliflower Crust pizza sample free 5pm-8pm Friday, July 27th

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2018 9:24 am
Jul 9, 2018
6 posts
4 upvotes
They wouldn't let me sample it without ordering something first... I left.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1206 posts
360 upvotes
yeah this promo similar to the astors/scaddabush stuff of sample days but they really want you to order food/drinks and sample is a bonus :) depending on store is ymmv
Oct 2, 2011
956 posts
293 upvotes
Edmonton
lifesabeach wrote: I make this type of pizza at home from time to time. Considering how much work it is, I wonder how much more they'd be charging (since gluten-free already costs a lot more). Pizza Pizza already tastes like wet cardboard anyways, so I couldn't see this hurting the flavour any more.
And what's wrong with that?? Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Mar 28, 2018
38 posts
52 upvotes
Yea just a small slice, they were nice tho they gave me 2 and made it fresh when I asked them about the sample. The first 2 ppl seemed pretty confused when I asked for a sample then the owner came and said he would make one. I think I was the only one who came in for it at that location lol.
Jan 1, 2018
439 posts
554 upvotes
Andro wrote: So is this a slice or full pizza?

There's your sample LOL...I didn't taste a difference...
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Jan 1, 2018
439 posts
554 upvotes
This is it! That's the sample...

Last edited by chardo on Jul 27th, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Nov 1, 2016
624 posts
624 upvotes
Toronto
Went in at 5pm and they turned me away despite me mentioning the tweet. YMMV?
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
941 upvotes
The 6
ShoNuff2 wrote: x-large sample just for you.
Party Size Pizza. Just bring the whole family... dinner's on Pizza Pizza. I am surrounded by 4 Pizza Pizzas... we're getting free dinner tonight!!!! Grinning Face
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
8989 posts
3288 upvotes
Toronto
i went and asked if they had the samples. the guy first looked confused and then said oh yeah, we have samples here. i got 2 slices and didn't have to buy anything.
both slices were room temp which made for an interesting comparison to their regular crust which turns into cardboard city as it cools. if you eat their pizza straight out of the oven before it cools i'd say go with the regular. if not, then the cauliflower crust is better.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Apr 17, 2015
276 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto, ON
It's smaller than a slice.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4454 posts
1212 upvotes
Ottawa
That’s what I got, it’s the neighbor of goodlife, not enough for workout. :(
Images
  • 92BF3BDB-F283-440B-9C42-D36A7B4976F4.jpeg
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1449 posts
1121 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: I did keto for 2 years. Loved the ketone high in the beginning, then it normalized. Now do paleo + potatoes + rice etc and have shreded more fat than ever. CICO. Often times, I was eating more calories due to fat intake (even though I was not chugging down fat like some ketoers do)
Try carnivore it's wonderful