Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Cauliflower Crust pizza sample free 5pm-8pm Friday, July 27th

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2018 9:24 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1653 upvotes
nordwitcher wrote: WoW.... Some people are really desperate for “free” samples.
No biggie for free samples, but so many companies now a days promote something, and the stores have no f'ing clue, or don't want to participate in the promotion. Pizza pizza is terrible at customer service, we never eat at pizza pizza anymore.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Nov 25, 2015
261 posts
176 upvotes
York, ON
aquariaguy wrote: No biggie for free samples, but so many companies now a days promote something, and the stores have no f'ing clue, or don't want to participate in the promotion. Pizza pizza is terrible at customer service, we never eat at pizza pizza anymore.
Well the problem with most companies is that there is a real disconnection between upper management and the real people working the stores.

Most people just want the “free” stuff which is all fair but make a stink about it when they cannot get it.

In fact Pizza Pizza is the most generous when it comes to free pizzas and customer service. Friends and me have gotten so many free pizzas courtesy of Pizza Pizza. They just give them out like candy if you know what to say.
Nov 20, 2017
791 posts
731 upvotes
Toronto
nordwitcher wrote: Well the problem with most companies is that there is a real disconnection between upper management and the real people working the stores.

Most people just want the “free” stuff which is all fair but make a stink about it when they cannot get it.
For pizza pizza sake, I suggest you delete the last paragraph or you know what will happen. Lots are going to start looking for freebies now.
Nov 1, 2016
630 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
tk1000 wrote: You should DM @PizzaPizzaLTD

you are the best, OP!

they responded:

'Pizza Pizza
Hello, we have confirmed that corrective action is taken, and the matter has been discussed between the regional manager and the restaurant manager. Can we apply a $25.00 credit under your name and number?'

$25!!!!
Nov 1, 2016
630 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
nordwitcher wrote: WoW.... Some people are really desperate for “free” samples.
the pizza pizza location was on their way home and the poster decided to pop in and give it a try. He mentioned that this location doesn't honour the tweet which actually gives others a heads up.

what's so 'desperate' about that?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1653 upvotes
nordwitcher wrote: Well the problem with most companies is that there is a real disconnection between upper management and the real people working the stores.

In fact Pizza Pizza is the most generous when it comes to free pizzas and customer service. Friends and me have gotten so many free pizzas courtesy of Pizza Pizza. They just give them out like candy if you know what to say.
And how would you get the free pizza ? By complaining I guess lol.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Dec 30, 2006
1 posts
Montreal
It's not keto I tried it yesterday and got kicked out of it