17301 posts
5170 upvotes
Toronto
30% delivery charge on a pizza. LOL.
Oct 22, 2014
50 posts
21 upvotes
North Bay, ON
alkaint wrote: Lol wut? no one is forcing you to partake in the festivities thats the point of having a free country. I assume you don't drink either?
I believe you misunderstood. He just means that there’s no good “deals” to be had from pizzapizza for the festivities that will be taking place today.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2264 posts
1058 upvotes
Scarborough
cy wrote: Nothing against pizza pizza, but nothing good to celebrate for 10/17. It's a sad day for many of us if you know what I mean.
Are you a drug dealerFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2014
1039 posts
524 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bargainear wrote: I believe you misunderstood. He just means that there’s no good “deals” to be had from pizzapizza for the festivities that will be taking place today.
This was his quote
cy wrote: Nothing against pizza pizza, but nothing good to celebrate for 10/17. It's a sad day for many of us if you know what I mean.
Clearly he has something against legalization, I don't feel its anyones choice to say what someone else does in their free time if it has no effect on them.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2010
1064 posts
534 upvotes
ottawa
Just FYI they have a deal for 8.99 medium 2-topping pizza with free dip. So usually I grab that instead for a quick cheap eat. Usually you can squeeze a dinner and lunch out of it if you go for regular thick crust.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17301 posts
5170 upvotes
Toronto
They should be offering X-Large 3 topping for $10.17 not pathetic medium.
Aug 22, 2009
257 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
I just liked it for the “munchies headquarters” slogan.

Deal sucks though. Dominos or just walk in before lighting up.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3463 posts
2976 upvotes
The NORTH
As others have said, care to elaborate?
Banned
Jun 2, 2018
117 posts
191 upvotes
carmaster wrote: They should be offering X-Large 3 topping for $10.17 not pathetic medium.
Easy talk about what someone else's business should be doing as best practice. You have a brilliant idea, open your own pizza shop.
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17301 posts
5170 upvotes
Toronto
yourdoingtoomuch wrote: Easy talk about what someone else's business should be doing as best practice. You have a brilliant idea, open your own pizza shop.
Medium 3 topping at $10.17 is a not deal when they have Medium 2 topping for $8.99.
Banned
Jun 2, 2018
117 posts
191 upvotes
carmaster wrote: Medium 3 topping at $10.17 is a not deal when they have Medium 2 topping for $8.99.
Hopefully the stoners dont realize that Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 11, 2017
81 posts
13 upvotes
i havent eating here in a long time. has the pizza pizza really gone down hill? i am just curious to know why so many rfd dislike it. is it because bad pizza or bad service or bad prices? can someone fil lme in thanks.
- english is my 2nd language - will be typos -
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1372 posts
338 upvotes
LowTierScum wrote: i havent eating here in a long time. has the pizza pizza really gone down hill? i am just curious to know why so many rfd dislike it. is it because bad pizza or bad service or bad prices? can someone fil lme in thanks.
For me, it's pretty much everything you mentioned. Horrible CS, crappy pizza - the worst of any of the big pizza companies... and all for a price no cheaper than anyone else. I've avoided pizza pizza like the plague for 4 years now.
Mar 11, 2017
81 posts
13 upvotes
majikstic wrote: For me, it's pretty much everything you mentioned. Horrible CS, crappy pizza - the worst of any of the big pizza companies... and all for a price no cheaper than anyone else. I've avoided pizza pizza like the plague for 4 years now.
oh wow i didnt know so much was down hill with pizza pizza. i used to like it when i remember. but i did not realizeit was so bad now. what brands do people go for now and whar is popular?
- english is my 2nd language - will be typos -