[Pizza Pizza] ebates.ca - Pizza Pizza gift card 16.5% cash back

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2020 9:23 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
12051 posts
6959 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I tried Pizza Pizza Hawaiian pizza, never again.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
2030 posts
486 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks maybe i will just buy $25 just to see how bad they are. never tried.
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
12051 posts
6959 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kwanyeung20 wrote: thanks maybe i will just buy $25 just to see how bad they are. never tried.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
May 17, 2011
340 posts
295 upvotes
Toronto
coolteam wrote: Queensway has the pizza pizza gift cards. Regular price is 39.99 for $50 worth. When they go on sale, they are 29.99.
I've never seen these cards on sale. Do you (or anyone else) know if the Pizza Nova ones go on sale too?
Oct 24, 2009
296 posts
106 upvotes
North York
jrshopper wrote: Richmond Hill sells the Pizza Pizza cards, Newmarket does not. At least that was the last time I looked. We're pizza nova fans but I used to buy the PP ones for someone in Barrie as that location didn't have them. And these are regular prices.
Good to know, thanks!
coolteam wrote: Queensway has the pizza pizza gift cards. Regular price is 39.99 for $50 worth. When they go on sale, they are 29.99.
Whoa that’s a great deal, I’d be sure to stock up for my kid. We go weekly Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Nov 16, 2008
765 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
jrshopper wrote:
I've never seen these cards on sale. Do you (or anyone else) know if the Pizza Nova ones go on sale too?

Pizza Pizza doesn't go on sale often. I think it was twice in 2018.
I haven't seen Pizza Nova on sale though.
mycp wrote: Good to know, thanks!

Whoa that’s a great deal, I’d be sure to stock up for my kid. We go weekly Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Yeah, the pizza pizza deal is pretty good. I usually get a 150 worth.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1394 posts
231 upvotes
GTA
I am pissed off at their Club 11-11 points. All my credits expired and lost about $20 worth. These points you collect shouldn't expire. I don't get it. Anyone understand this crap system they have of a point system?
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo $60/10GB plan - Medium Tab
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8966 posts
1872 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I'm always wondering how does one know the taste of cardboard? I've have never eaten or tasted cardboard in my life and don't plan to :)

Anyway my experience with Pizza Pizza in DT Toronto was pretty mediocre but those in Montreal so far have been alright, can't beat 16" XL Pepperoni for $10
[OP]
Dec 1, 2017
146 posts
125 upvotes
RaptorsLeafsBlueJays…
Not everyone has Costco membership and it seems it's not all locations and it's now been infrequent, and also, I do like their box specials (10 wings, 10 chicken bites, with 2 sides, etc.). Doesn't have to be pizza which you should always ask for extra extra sauce (free) so it's not as 'cardboard'-y as you say. Besides, cardboard has high fibre content.
Do or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Triumph starts with a "try" and ends with an... "OOMPH!" --Memphis and Mumble
Jul 20, 2016
112 posts
23 upvotes
mycp wrote: One post said it’s not available in Ottawa... anyone knows if this is found in GTA? Btw is this a Sale or Regular price at Costco? My kid loves Pizza Pizza lol
Costco Has already Stopped Selling Pizza pizza gift card but they are still selling pizza nova for 39.99 In GTA.
Jul 18, 2019
56 posts
18 upvotes
Does anyone know if they work at Pizza 73 since they are the same company?