Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Pizza Pizza

ON - FREE cheese/pepperoni slice with purchase of slice when Raptors win at home (100+ points)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2019 11:03 am
Jan 22, 2007
976 posts
995 upvotes

[Pizza Pizza] ON - FREE cheese/pepperoni slice with purchase of slice when Raptors win at home (100+ points)

New twist on a classic promotion. If I'm reading this right, you don't have to attend the game to score your free slice? The fine print:

- no paper, need the Raptors app to redeem
- requires purchase of a slice at regular price

Excpect lack of cheese and pepperoni slices in the display window lol

Not sure if this will help those looking for more information on this promotion:

(hope this isn't a repost, I'm an OP newb)

UPDATED FOR PLAYOFFS 2019:

FREE cheese/pepperoni slice with purchase of slice when Raptors win any playoff game
Last edited by the brother on Apr 20th, 2019 12:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thread Summary
BOGO pepperoni slice $3.50 total, tax included
199 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3496 posts
1679 upvotes
Mississauga
I need the Raptors to win so I can cash in all the fast food offers lol.
Jan 22, 2007
976 posts
995 upvotes
raydizzle wrote: How much is it for a slice?
It varies by location and type of slice. I believe they start around $3.99...?
Oct 26, 2010
388 posts
259 upvotes
Scarborough
Man MLSE is getting cheaper and cheaper. Now even their promos are garbage.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1147 posts
1689 upvotes
Oakville
EL50 wrote: Man MLSE is getting cheaper and cheaper. Now even their promos are garbage.
What were their previous promos ? Except for Popeyes tender last season that I know of
Deal Fanatic
Oct 5, 2007
5898 posts
2329 upvotes
Toronto
split the price with a work buddy, not too bad
May 18, 2008
398 posts
833 upvotes
Richmond Hill
raydizzle wrote: How much is it for a slice?

In the Toronto area a pepperoni slice at Pizza Pizza is $3.35 before sales tax
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1017 posts
1368 upvotes
well an offer is better than NO offer. But the amount of stipulations on this are a little goofy

1. they need to win
2. must be over 100 points
3. must be an at HOME game.

that being said this is gonna kill the pizza pizza next to the local high school up the road.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2014
1138 posts
881 upvotes
Grey County, ON
I briefly thought about going for this deal but since it's Pizza Pizza, this is an automatic no for me. The only product that I consider to be worth buying from them is their creamy garlic dipping sauce.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Mike S wrote: In the Toronto area a pepperoni slice at Pizza Pizza is $3.35 before sales tax
Jesus. Buy a delissio pizza for $4.44 instead.

It's frozen, but it tastes better than Pizza Pizza lmao.
Sep 8, 2017
422 posts
999 upvotes
Why should I pay for cardboard if I can get it for free at my local No Frills?

Jokes aside, I didn't downvote since there's people out there who actually enjoy eating pizza pizza aka cardboard cardboard
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
22988 posts
6878 upvotes
Scarberia
Raps won over favs! Free pizza and McD’s fries
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
3743 posts
6098 upvotes
If you don't care for 2 pepperoni slices, and just want to pay the cheapest price as possible, just buy the cheese slice first, which i'm assuming is cheaper. Then, claim the pepperoni slice as your free slice. Add this together with a medium fries....or 2 from McD's, and you'll have yourself a nice, cheap, fulfilling meal. Just drink free tap water to wash it all down.
Oct 8, 2005
921 posts
130 upvotes
Prepare yourselves for lots of free pizza when Kawhi shakes off all that rust! Wooooo!!
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12385 posts
6569 upvotes
Vaughan
silenthunder wrote: well an offer is better than NO offer. But the amount of stipulations on this are a little goofy

1. they need to win
2. must be over 100 points
3. must be an at HOME game.

that being said this is gonna kill the pizza pizza next to the local high school up the road.
To be fair, the old pizza pizza promo was only available to people with tickets from the game, and therefore, was only Home games, and obviously had to be 100 points or over.

So opening it up to all of Canada, it would be understandable to have more stipulations and requiring a slice purchase.

Last year, 32 of 41 games would have qualified under these stipulations. Not bad.

As an aside, too bad my work place moved to a new building. Old office location had a Pizza Pizza right next to a McDonald's. Could have had myself a two slice and medium fries combo for just around $4. :)
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
3803 posts
4164 upvotes
Mordor
Oh man, cheap day today.
Free pizza and cheap fries.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2007
1147 posts
1689 upvotes
Oakville
ShadowMordor wrote: Oh man, cheap day today.
Free pizza and cheap fries.
Free fries and cheap pizza to be exact