Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] ON - FREE cheese/pepperoni slice with purchase of slice when Raptors win at home (100+ points)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2019 11:03 am
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1835 posts
1028 upvotes
If you don't care for 2 pepperoni slices, and just want to pay the cheapest price as possible, just buy the cheese slice first, which i'm assuming is cheaper. Then, claim the pepperoni slice as your free slice. Add this together with a medium fries....or 2 from McD's, and you'll have yourself a nice, cheap, fulfilling meal. Just drink free tap water to wash it all down.
Oct 8, 2005
777 posts
61 upvotes
Prepare yourselves for lots of free pizza when Kawhi shakes off all that rust! Wooooo!!
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
6880 posts
2142 upvotes
Mississauga
silenthunder wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 12:10 am
well an offer is better than NO offer. But the amount of stipulations on this are a little goofy

1. they need to win
2. must be over 100 points
3. must be an at HOME game.

that being said this is gonna kill the pizza pizza next to the local high school up the road.
To be fair, the old pizza pizza promo was only available to people with tickets from the game, and therefore, was only Home games, and obviously had to be 100 points or over.

So opening it up to all of Canada, it would be understandable to have more stipulations and requiring a slice purchase.

Last year, 32 of 41 games would have qualified under these stipulations. Not bad.

As an aside, too bad my work place moved to a new building. Old office location had a Pizza Pizza right next to a McDonald's. Could have had myself a two slice and medium fries combo for just around $4. :)
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2995 posts
2681 upvotes
Mordor
Oh man, cheap day today.
Free pizza and cheap fries.
Apr 11, 2007
745 posts
399 upvotes
Oakville
ShadowMordor wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 8:27 am
Oh man, cheap day today.
Free pizza and cheap fries.
Free fries and cheap pizza to be exact
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2995 posts
2681 upvotes
Mordor
yohung wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 8:59 am
Free fries and cheap pizza to be exact
that's what i meant....i was too excited about my lunch
Oct 12, 2016
719 posts
196 upvotes
So can we get this offer today from pizza pizza ?first time so?
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
18560 posts
17480 upvotes
Toronto
frendzpz wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 9:25 am
So can we get this offer today from pizza pizza ?first time so?
yup. you need the Raptors mobile app installed. Offer already loaded in there.
Not only did we embarrass Marky Mark, we let down the Funky Bunch.
Feb 5, 2008
344 posts
173 upvotes
Markham
yohung wrote:
Oct 17th, 2018 11:59 pm
What were their previous promos ? Except for Popeyes tender last season that I know of
Last season's promo was for ticket holders only. Raps had to win and score over 100 pts and you'd get a free slice (cheese or pep) per ticket. Some locations allowed you to upgrade (to meat lovers, deluxe, etc.) for a charge. Not all locations allowed it.

Prior to that, promo was free pizza slice (same terms as above) but the Raps didn't have to win.
Oct 29, 2012
59 posts
200 upvotes
Kitchener
Anybody know how to find a previous version of the Raptors app? I used it last year during the Popeye's deal, but apparently now the app's not compatible with my device (Android).
Apr 11, 2007
745 posts
399 upvotes
Oakville
slowsucks wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 9:43 am
Last season's promo was for ticket holders only. Raps had to win and score over 100 pts and you'd get a free slice (cheese or pep) per ticket. Some locations allowed you to upgrade (to meat lovers, deluxe, etc.) for a charge. Not all locations allowed it.

Prior to that, promo was free pizza slice (same terms as above) but the Raps didn't have to win.
YOi know how much these game tickets are ?? Plus transportation to get there , parking , uber/taxi and the booze snack to go with the game. When you factor in all these to care about one free slice ?? It wouldn’t apply to most of us here at RFD community
Feb 5, 2008
344 posts
173 upvotes
Markham
yohung wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 9:50 am
YOi know how much these game tickets are ?? Plus transportation to get there , parking , uber/taxi and the booze snack to go with the game. When you factor in all these to care about one free slice ?? It wouldn’t apply to most of us here at RFD community
People don't buy tickets to the game looking to get free fries or pizza. They pay to go to the game for the love of the game....or they got free tickets lol

It's kinda like..you don't go and buy a car, just so you can get cheaper gas at Husky. You get the car cause you need it for whatever reason.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
1961 posts
1636 upvotes
kanuk30 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 9:46 am
Anybody know how to find a previous version of the Raptors app? I used it last year during the Popeye's deal, but apparently now the app's not compatible with my device (Android).
The alternative app store Aptoide has one older version for download/sideload:
https://raptors.en.aptoide.com/
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5578 posts
3468 upvotes
Turonno
redi2roc wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 4:53 am
Prepare yourselves for lots of free pizza when Kawhi shakes off all that rust! Wooooo!!
I know right? First game in 9 months and a double double. #DeMarWHO

Yeah yeah, I recognize all the good DeMar did but it's KLAW TIME.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
5578 posts
3468 upvotes
Turonno
kanuk30 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 9:46 am
I use The Score app and it's great. You can choose which team to follow and which notifications to get etc.