Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] ON - FREE cheese/pepperoni slice with purchase of slice when Raptors win at home (100+ points)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2019 11:03 am
[OP]
Jan 22, 2007
231 posts
85 upvotes
I have a good feeling about tonight's game! The Raptors are playing at home today, Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Found this little video that shows how to combine both the pizza pizza and McDonald's offers lol

Apr 24, 2011
272 posts
259 upvotes
the brother wrote:
Oct 30th, 2018 5:02 pm
Found this little video that shows how to combine both the pizza pizza and McDonald's offers lol
Sorry, but that video is useless. It doesn't explain anything that was not already included in the original posts for the McD's and PP Raptors threads. Half of it was just the guys rolling up the fries inside the pizza, which I would never want to do. To top it off, the way the guy spoke was so annoying.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5148 posts
1202 upvotes
Kanata
Looks like it's happening again. Anyone in Ottawa had luck getting this? Seems like a poorly run promo since the cashiers don't seem to know about it.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1331 posts
993 upvotes
Pallet Town
Tabooger wrote:
Oct 30th, 2018 9:41 pm
Looks like it's happening again. Anyone in Ottawa had luck getting this? Seems like a poorly run promo since the cashiers don't seem to know about it.
I had to argue with the pizza pizza in Barrhaven, he didn't believe me until another person came a few minutes later asking for the same promo.

On a related note, does anyone know a fix for the QR code not showing up in the Raptor's app? It just shows the buttons to share via Facebook/Twitter, but no QR code to redeem. Running Android
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
5823 posts
3802 upvotes
Toronto
Time to get your 2x1 saucy cardboard everybody
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5148 posts
1202 upvotes
Kanata
Hawk25 wrote:
Oct 31st, 2018 12:30 pm
I had to argue with the pizza pizza in Barrhaven, he didn't believe me until another person came a few minutes later asking for the same promo.

On a related note, does anyone know a fix for the QR code not showing up in the Raptor's app? It just shows the buttons to share via Facebook/Twitter, but no QR code to redeem. Running Android
I had the same issue on data, connect to their WiFi when you're there. Which Barrhaven location?
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1331 posts
993 upvotes
Pallet Town
Tabooger wrote:
Oct 31st, 2018 12:53 pm
I had the same issue on data, connect to their WiFi when you're there. Which Barrhaven location?
Chapman Mills
Mar 12, 2017
296 posts
371 upvotes
Well, I got yelled at for trying to show the QR code and not an email? The pizza was dismal and tasted old. The only highlight was that I paid using a Costco Pizza Pizza gift card that was 30% off.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8002 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto
Went to 2 locations in Etobicoke and this is what happened:

1) Queensway and Royal York - Denied and claimed that it was available yesterday on Halloween but when questioned she said that they ran out of the vouchers since this morning. Told her that some stores are giving out slices if they ran out. She said that they don't do that. Will make it a point to never spend money at that location ever again.

2) Dude at Queensway and Parklawn location denied the offer claiming that it was for kids only. When I asked him where it said that he whips out a stack of coupons from under the counter and starts to read the coupon looking for the rule that he just made up that doesn't exist. He flips it over to see that the backside is blank. He then proceeds to tell me that that is what they were told, that it's for kids only. I bit on the bait and switch and ended up paying for 2 pepperoni slices even though I should have walked out based on principle. I feel like an RFD member failure. :(

Dear Pizza Pizza: You really have to get your communication right with all of your stores before running any more promotions.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1471 posts
654 upvotes
consumerPI wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2018 1:02 am
Went to 2 locations in Etobicoke and this is what happened:

1) Queensway and Royal York - Denied and claimed that it was available yesterday on Halloween but when questioned she said that they ran out of the vouchers since this morning. Told her that some stores are giving out slices if they ran out. She said that they don't do that. Will make it a point to never spend money at that location ever again.

2) Dude at Queensway and Parklawn location denied the offer claiming that it was for kids only. When I asked him where it said that he whips out a stack of coupons from under the counter and starts to read the coupon looking for the rule that he just made up that doesn't exist. He flips it over to see that the backside is blank. He then proceeds to tell me that that is what they were told, that it's for kids only. I bit on the bait and switch and ended up paying for 2 pepperoni slices even though I should have walked out based on principle. I feel like an RFD member failure. :(

Dear Pizza Pizza: You really have to get your communication right with all of your stores before running any more promotions.
wrong pizza thread Face With Tears Of Joy
Nov 22, 2017
244 posts
137 upvotes
Had no problems redeeming this offer @ queensway&royal york location. Remember you have to go the next day after the game. I kind of like this offer better than the old free slice offer because you get a lot less looks and this offer actually provides a QR code that you scan.
Jun 3, 2015
41 posts
16 upvotes
North York, ON
I was asked for my credit card info when I tried to download the app....so I didn't continue, is it routine to ask for credit card data? Doesn't seem wise to provide credit card info, to me.
Dec 31, 2008
302 posts
217 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Redrufus wrote:
Nov 10th, 2018 5:51 pm
I was asked for my credit card info when I tried to download the app....so I didn't continue, is it routine to ask for credit card data? Doesn't seem wise to provide credit card info, to me.
If this was before downloading the app (not in the app itself), the message probably came from the Google Play app. You should be able to skip it.
Jun 3, 2015
41 posts
16 upvotes
North York, ON
it was from apple.....and i couldnt seem to bypass it so i didnt proceed with the download....sigh!! Better for my health!