Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] ON - FREE cheese/pepperoni slice with purchase of slice when Raptors win at home (100+ points)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2019 11:03 am
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8506 upvotes
GTHA
Mamabearrina wrote:
Nov 26th, 2018 9:56 pm
I cant find this in app
Did you scroll down in the 'FEATURED' section in the app?
Aug 19, 2017
12 posts
6 upvotes
The pizza pizza deal was also missing from my app for the Dec 1 win ;(
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1816 posts
991 upvotes
MGCAWATER wrote:
Dec 2nd, 2018 5:27 pm
The pizza pizza deal was also missing from my app for the Dec 1 win ;(
They played in Cleveland, not at home. It doesn't count for this game.
Dec 31, 2008
296 posts
209 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
The Raptors won yesterday in Miami, but I noticed that the deal still showed up in the app today. Did anyone else get this?
Jun 21, 2003
259 posts
109 upvotes
svattom wrote:
Dec 27th, 2018 7:38 pm
The Raptors won yesterday in Miami, but I noticed that the deal still showed up in the app today. Did anyone else get this?
I have the deal too. Not sure I'm going to waste my time to try to redeem it. Thanks for the heads-up!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
1406 posts
622 upvotes
didnt know they were still doing this lol last time they didnt put up the coupon.....

(like TML free Popeyes promo)
Jan 12, 2017
89 posts
102 upvotes
Toronto
Lol app fail today. Tried to redeem but the QR code wouldn't show up, just says "CODE F4LKKHL49" instead.

Girl at the counter couldn't enter it in and just shrugged.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2891 posts
1277 upvotes
Mississauga
Someone take my code 48LXDRK5C
I love RFD! :)
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1816 posts
991 upvotes
This is such bullshit on how ymmv this deal is at certain locations. How some employees are clueless.

I go in there with my brother. I ordered first, no issues. He was still in the car entering the info on the app. 2 mins later, he tries to order and they deny him. The thought he was me trying to redeem again. (wtf I'm sitting at the table waiting for my order)

They ask him to see his ID and its one per family (asking for ID for buying pizza?!? and where the hell does it say in the fine print 1 per family?!?) cashier had to get the manager. After a minute of discussing with management, they finally give him the offer.

My brother didn't make eye contact with me once, he sat at another table waiting for his order and texted this whole ordeal to me.

It's pretty funny and embarrassing at the same time.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9396 posts
963 upvotes
GTA
I also am not getting a QR code. ANyone manage to get them to enter it manually? I am planning to go tonight for dinner but if it is a real pain then I won't bother.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2017
1798 posts
641 upvotes
Allen84 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 3:50 pm
This is such bullshit on how ymmv this deal is at certain locations. How some employees are clueless.

I go in there with my brother. I ordered first, no issues. He was still in the car entering the info on the app. 2 mins later, he tries to order and they deny him. The thought he was me trying to redeem again. (wtf I'm sitting at the table waiting for my order)

They ask him to see his ID and its one per family (asking for ID for buying pizza?!? and where the hell does it say in the fine print 1 per family?!?) cashier had to get the manager. After a minute of discussing with management, they finally give him the offer.

My brother didn't make eye contact with me once, he sat at another table waiting for his order and texted this whole ordeal to me.

Lol that is pretty cringy. I'd probably just leave. But good on you for sticking out and getting that pizza
[OP]
Jan 22, 2007
228 posts
85 upvotes
voltagedrop wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 2:11 pm
Lol app fail today. Tried to redeem but the QR code wouldn't show up, just says "CODE F4LKKHL49" instead.

Girl at the counter couldn't enter it in and just shrugged.
Hi, I am the OP and I couldn't just sit here and do nothing about this. I called customer service and I have made the following comment on the pizza pizza instagram account. I encourage others to do the same!

"The offer is in the app but it suddenly changed from a QR code to a random code of letters and numbers and the stores are so confused. Why did it change? You expect the clueless people at your restaurants to stand there with my phone and key in a bunch of letters and numbers? It only took 2 months for them to figure out how to use the scanner on the counter at POS to activate the redemption and now you change it for them and make it super complicated? Was this done intentionally to confuse both the customer and the establishment owners/workers? So do you think the outcome is fair to everyone involved, most of all THE FANS??? Please take steps to correct this...customer service actually didn't want to hear my complaint, I was bounced between 3 reps in the call centre and their conclusion was that I should call the @raptors like I'm sure Masai could fix this issue eh? FOR THE LOVE OF MEDIOCRE PIZZA PLEASE DO SOMETHING"

Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
2891 posts
1277 upvotes
Mississauga
Left a comment too
I love RFD! :)
Jan 1, 2018
378 posts
452 upvotes
Allen84 wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 3:50 pm

that part irritants me the most...im always informing their staff on various promos. Pizza Pizza please cut me a cheque!
Ahh the feeling I get when I've saved some money...more money for the more important things!
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2006
1816 posts
991 upvotes
chardo wrote:
Jan 2nd, 2019 6:45 pm
that part irritants me the most...im always informing their staff on various promos. Pizza Pizza please cut me a cheque!
I don't believe it's that. In some case they could be clueless, but I'm sure the workers know. The franchise owner or manager doesn't want to participate in the promo because it will hurt their bottom line. They probably instruct them to play dumb or feign ignorance. It's the matter of who will give in first.