Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Pizza Pizza] Free small cheese or pepperoni pizza when u spend 9.99 or more & pay with Visa Checkout

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 10th, 2017 5:40 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2017 upvotes
Scarborough
3 1011 6061 0160 0035

You can use this a million times over or any Ref code for that matter, I've been using this one for a year now even though I get a new one each time I order from them.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
OrangeBerry wrote: 3 1011 6061 0160 0035

You can use this a million times over or any Ref code for that matter, I've been using this one for a year now even though I get a new one each time I order from them.
How does one use this code? I'm on the app and tried it under coupon section but it doesn't work.
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
2297 posts
2777 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jimboski wrote: How does one use this code? I'm on the app and tried it under coupon section but it doesn't work.
You have to use this code at pizzapizzasurvey.ca. Do the survey and you will get another one time use code at the end. Input that code when ordering for the free food item.
Mar 12, 2017
147 posts
77 upvotes
This promo is bullshit. When you redeem the coupon, they have a minimum surcharge of $5.64 now. FOR A PICKUP (not even delivery! PICKUP!) Even though it isn't included in the terms. I told the CSR on the phone to cancel my order. Why am I going to pay $5 for a small pepperoni when I can get a medium cheese for $5? (I think medium pepperoni is $6 now. It used to be $5). Before they didn't have any of this minimum surcharge shit. If you had a free small/medium pizza coupon, you could get a small/medium completely free without having to order anything else.

Pizza Pizza has been going downhill lately in terms of value. My coupon codes for the free brownies don't work for some reason even though the expiry is April 30th. They draw you with a promo. And then you're not getting what was promised (It takes forever to get corporate to do anything when they owe you a "freebie". You have to keep hounding them. I just gave up. I don't trust this company's promos anymore). Or they change the terms on you and include a minimum surcharge when it was never listed in the terms in the first place. I don't expect quality from pizza pizza. But if they try to rip you off now with these non-promos (getting you to spend more than $9.99 in order to get the "freebie". And then either you end up not getting the freebie or they have a bullshit minimum surcharge without any prior warning), what's the point of Pizza Pizza?

TL;DR: Basically you have to buy at least $14.98 worth of stuff ($9.99 first order, $4.99 when you pick up the freebie) in order to get this free freebie. Even if you order pickup instead of delivery. And if you don't order anything with this free pizza, they will charge you $4.99 + tax regardless without warning. These promos are getting worse and worse.
Jan 17, 2011
64 posts
905 upvotes
Ottawa
YLSF wrote: Do they still have the promo for the 2 for 1 cineplex for any purchase over $13.99 online? Can't find it on their website anymore, guess will search for the thread on here.
That promotion has ended - they ran out of the vouchers, and they expire tomorrow (April 30th).
I have four extra - please send me a PM if you would like one and are heading to see a movie tonight or tomorrow.
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
I always thought it was weird that they called a pizza, a cheese pizza.
If it didn't have cheese on it, there would just be tomato sauce. That's not even real pizza. :)
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Do they email you the coupon?
Or is it automatically applied next time with order over $9.99?
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2008
3711 posts
633 upvotes
Toronto
last_sd wrote: Do they email you the coupon?
Or is it automatically applied next time with order over $9.99?
It's at the bottom of the email receipt.
Jan 6, 2016
182 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto, ON
NEETtrader wrote: This promo is bullshit. When you redeem the coupon, they have a minimum surcharge of $5.64 now. FOR A PICKUP (not even delivery! PICKUP!) Even though it isn't included in the terms. I told the CSR on the phone to cancel my order. Why am I going to pay $5 for a small pepperoni when I can get a medium cheese for $5? (I think medium pepperoni is $6 now. It used to be $5). Before they didn't have any of this minimum surcharge shit. If you had a free small/medium pizza coupon, you could get a small/medium completely free without having to order anything else.

Pizza Pizza has been going downhill lately in terms of value. My coupon codes for the free brownies don't work for some reason even though the expiry is April 30th. They draw you with a promo. And then you're not getting what was promised (It takes forever to get corporate to do anything when they owe you a "freebie". You have to keep hounding them. I just gave up. I don't trust this company's promos anymore). Or they change the terms on you and include a minimum surcharge when it was never listed in the terms in the first place. I don't expect quality from pizza pizza. But if they try to rip you off now with these non-promos (getting you to spend more than $9.99 in order to get the "freebie". And then either you end up not getting the freebie or they have a bullshit minimum surcharge without any prior warning), what's the point of Pizza Pizza?

TL;DR: Basically you have to buy at least $14.98 worth of stuff ($9.99 first order, $4.99 when you pick up the freebie) in order to get this free freebie. Even if you order pickup instead of delivery. And if you don't order anything with this free pizza, they will charge you $4.99 + tax regardless without warning. These promos are getting worse and worse.

Is this true? then how is this deal still on the main page, it is not a hot deal if you have to pay $5 for a pick up fee.
Mar 12, 2017
147 posts
77 upvotes
Daydas wrote: Is this true? then how is this deal still on the main page, it is not a hot deal if you have to pay $5 for a pick up fee.
It's not a pickup fee. It's a minimum surcharge. You have to order at least $4.99 (before tax) worth of stuff with the "free" small cheese/pepperoni pizza coupon in order to get it free. Otherwise you will be charged $4.99 minimum regardless.

If you are doing pickup, best thing to do is to order a $4.99 medium cheese or $5.99 medium pepperoni to go along with the free small cheese/pepperoni. I usually order an Italian sandwich ($4.99 meatball, $5.99 chicken) with the small pizza.

It's still on the main page because most people probably haven't bothered taking advantage of it. Or haven't bothered complaining yet other than myself. lol. The $4.99 minimum is on my e-mail receipt. This happened to me TWICE so I don't think it's a mistake. The first time it happened to me, Pizza Pizza's CSR on the phone told me the free small pizza would be free. The second time, the CSR insisted I follow the minimum surcharge rule. I swear to God, the level of service you get depends on who you talk to?
Nov 25, 2012
408 posts
1074 upvotes
North York
Looks like they have extended this deal
From April 17, 2017 through July 9, 2017, spend $9.99 or more (before taxes and delivery) at www.pizzapizza.ca, or through Pizza Pizza’s apps using Visa Checkout, excluding the Pizza Pizza iPad app (the “Eligible Pizza Pizza Apps”) , and receive one (1) unique voucher code valid towards a free small cheese or pepperoni pizza with your next online order, until quantities last. Limit one (1) voucher code per transaction regardless of the size of purchase. Unique voucher codes are valid online only at www.pizzapizza.ca and Pizza Pizza mobile apps, excluding the Pizza Pizza iPad app, from April 17, 2017 to July 23, 2017.
http://www.pizzapizza.ca/visacheckout/
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
I just got a pizza yesterday $11 for a large 3 topping,
Can't beat pizza pizza letting you customize your pizza too
free toppings, special instructions, crust, regular toppings, type of cheese, etc.
and their free fries/onion rings/pop

I have no clue how people say their pizza taste like cardboard, tastes fine to me. Pizza Hut and little caesars taste more like cardboard.
Nov 21, 2010
980 posts
593 upvotes
Canada
toronto19850 wrote: I have no clue how people say their pizza taste like cardboard, tastes fine to me. Pizza Hut and little caesars taste more like cardboard.
Honestly, it's because a lot of locations do in fact taste like crap. Quality amongst franchisees isn't consistent.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
likebutta wrote: Honestly, it's because a lot of locations do in fact taste like crap. Quality amongst franchisees isn't consistent.
I've never had this happen, any locations that you know of like this? it's bound to happen in any franchise type restaurant. Some Tim Hortons barely fill the donuts with filling.

Being the dough, cheese, toppings come from the same place. Is it just the amount of cheese and toppings they give you?
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1093 upvotes
Hey is this still available? In the app the ad of this is gone?

I got a pizza today and didn't use it, got free onion rings though, pizza tastes good

One slice didn't have that many topping but other than that no complaints 7/10, onion rings were 8/10, definitely better than the ones at other fast food restaurants
Images
  • IMG_3290.JPG
  • IMG_3291.JPG

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)