Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Free small pizza with $9.99+ purchase when using Masterpass

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2018 2:31 pm
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
47374 posts
5305 upvotes
Toronto
dotsandpixels wrote: The receipt has a survey code on it. Enter at:
Pizza Pizza - Customer Satisfaction Survey
https://www.pizzapizzasurvey.ca

End of survey will offer you choice of freebie. Also if you do online or mobile order, you will get an email asking you to do the survey.
Is this survey any different from the one you can do online through the email they send you? Are the redeemable items different at the end?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2016
1354 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jimboski wrote: Is this survey any different from the one you can do online through the email they send you? Are the redeemable items different at the end?
Same survey. Only one promo code per order.
Newbie
Oct 26, 2011
2 posts
Toronto
How is one to receive this voucher for free small pizza? I ordered on App with Masterpass last Friday and nothing at all... not on app, no email etc?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2011
1354 posts
1786 upvotes
Ottawa
brockp wrote: How is one to receive this voucher for free small pizza? I ordered on App with Masterpass last Friday and nothing at all... not on app, no email etc?
The code should be at the bottom of the order confirmation email.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 10, 2004
878 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
IWannaWin wrote: Worth mentioning that you have to spend at least $4.99 before tax in order to redeem the coupon.
Where does it mention $4.99 min? I don't see it in the email
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 31, 2011
1354 posts
1786 upvotes
Ottawa
killer_chan wrote: Where does it mention $4.99 min? I don't see it in the email
It's a general order minimum. With or without a coupon.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 10, 2004
878 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
IWannaWin wrote: It's a general order minimum. With or without a coupon.
Oh I see, that sucks, forces you to buy something.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
3019 posts
1115 upvotes
Scarborough
The thing that sucks is that when you add at least $10 worth of food to get your free pizza even if you pay with Masterpass you will not get another coupon code. You need to pay with Masterpass on your next order to get another pass. So essentially forcing you to spend $20 vs $10.
Jr. Member
Jan 17, 2017
158 posts
239 upvotes
In order to redeem the Free small 1 toppings pizza from masterpass your cart must consist of an order over $9.99 before taxes.

Thats what pizza pizza told me on twitter even though it doesn't mention it in their voucher terms

https://www.pizzapizza.ca/masterpass/

Voucher Terms:

This coupon code is redeemable for one (1) Small Cheese or Pepperoni pizza on your next order. Valid for online orders at www.pizzapizza.ca and Pizza Pizza mobile apps. Enter the code provided in the coupon code field while placing your online or app order. One time use only. Limit of one coupon code per order. Cancelled orders will not apply. Not valid in conjunction with any other coupon, voucher, or offer. Expiry: December 2, 2018.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
47374 posts
5305 upvotes
Toronto
OrangeBerry wrote: The thing that sucks is that when you add at least $10 worth of food to get your free pizza even if you pay with Masterpass you will not get another coupon code. You need to pay with Masterpass on your next order to get another pass. So essentially forcing you to spend $20 vs $10.
Not true, i just spent over $10 yesterday redeeming my small pizza and got a new code. Make sure it's $9.99 subtotal, not total after taxes.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
3019 posts
1115 upvotes
Scarborough
Jimboski wrote: Not true, i just spent over $10 yesterday redeeming my small pizza and got a new code. Make sure it's $9.99 subtotal, not total after taxes.
It won't let me go to the second step unless it's $9.99 before taxes.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 9, 2013
3019 posts
1115 upvotes
Scarborough
Jimboski wrote: Second step?
Well I call them steps because you initially are adding item(s) to the cart and then you need to check out (another step). Finally and I don't remember quite frankly the exact process but there is another step where you need to choose pickup or delivery before the window changes for subtotal and then you place the order. Basically what I'm trying to say is you don't or cannot simply add, configure, checkout and place the order all within the same window without the page refreshing and within those windows it gives me the error. Usually the last or second last window where I'm about to add payment or produce code.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 8, 2009
47374 posts
5305 upvotes
Toronto
OrangeBerry wrote: Well I call them steps because you initially are adding item(s) to the cart and then you need to check out (another step). Finally and I don't remember quite frankly the exact process but there is another step where you need to choose pickup or delivery before the window changes for subtotal and then you place the order. Basically what I'm trying to say is you don't or cannot simply add, configure, checkout and place the order all within the same window without the page refreshing and within those windows it gives me the error. Usually the last or second last window where I'm about to add payment or produce code.
Didn't have a problem at all, weird. I used mobile.. both browsers on PC didn't work for me when trying to pay with Masterpass..
Member
User avatar
Oct 13, 2016
333 posts
458 upvotes
Minimum order is $4.99 or $9.99?
Anyway, free is good

Top