Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1579 posts
32 upvotes
Etobicoke

Pizza Pizza has Poutine?

I thought it was okay. For $3.68 I thought it was too small.
Kherani wrote:
Dec 26th, 2009 2:30 pm
I'm getting my learners permit soon, and I understand that you need to do a written test. Whenever I ask my older friends about it, they tell me to read "the book". What is this book they're referring to?
10 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2005
1907 posts
6 upvotes
mine was terrible at Pizza Pizza. Tasted to "fake and processed" for my liking. Best poutine by far is the place on Adelaide (sp) near Burrito Boyz man that is some good stuff
!
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
1829 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Pizza Pizza can't even make, well...pizza. I can imagine how bad the poutine is. Image
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17604 posts
737 upvotes
Brampton
Fox1971 wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2010 5:32 pm
Pizza Pizza can't even make, well...pizza. I can imagine how bad the poutine is. Image
Haha, exactly
come troll our unofficial chatroom at #redflagdeals on EFnet
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
257 upvotes
Mississauga
Fox1971 wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2010 5:32 pm
yup, 1 more thing for them to ruin.
Thanks for the memories, RFD.
Good-bye.
Jan 3, 2006
387 posts
44 upvotes
Well their fried chicken wasn't so bad, it's just severely overpriced so they don't really ruin everything they make. However, branching into more territories while their pizza remains mediocre is a reason for worry. They really should try to revamp their pizzas like Dominos is in the US.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
1829 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Their pizza might taste better if they started using Heinz ketchup as sauce instead of that No-Name brand crap they get in bulk from Costco. And a different grade of cardboard than what they make the delivery boxes out of. Image
Deal Fanatic
Sep 2, 2006
5450 posts
288 upvotes
Stouffville, ON
Fox1971 wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2010 9:32 pm
Their pizza might taste better if they started using Heinz ketchup as sauce instead of that No-Name brand crap they get in bulk from Costco. And a different grade of cardboard than what they make the delivery boxes out of. Image
pizza pizza is doing what any big company does. Start with something good, bastardize it trying to make it "the same" and use cheap products to keep profits high.

THey did do fries well...I mean fries are so hard to do, you empty frozen bag into deep fryer? omg...
Regards,
--
m4gician
I like to detail cars. If you have any detailing questions I'd love to help! Tweet or Email anytime!
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
17604 posts
737 upvotes
Brampton
I had a pizza pizza slice not 2 days ago and it was every bit as bad as people have said... 0 exaggeration.. disgusting, congealed cheese, slice looked like it was under a warming lamp ALL god damn day

and whats with the super dark red pepperoni's? they were disgusting. beef pepperoni's maybe, to appease muslims? it was horrible horrible horrible...
come troll our unofficial chatroom at #redflagdeals on EFnet
Deal Guru
Jan 17, 2009
13720 posts
16362 upvotes
Pizza Pizza makes DISGUSTING pizza. I don't know what the hell they put in it but any time I have had it in the past (multiple locations too) it had literally made me sick.
I don't know what the hell kind of ingredients they use but it does NOT sit well with my stomach. I can just imagine their disgusting poutine. Reminds me of the time I grabbed a poutine from Burger King and it was like SOUP. Seriously. God it was nasty.
Deal Expert
Aug 9, 2004
21622 posts
257 upvotes
Mississauga
jrm904 wrote:
Feb 23rd, 2010 9:11 pm
Well their fried chicken wasn't so bad, it's just severely overpriced so they don't really ruin everything they make. However, branching into more territories while their pizza remains mediocre is a reason for worry. They really should try to revamp their pizzas like Dominos is in the US.
Sadly any monkey can throw some pre-made frozen chicken/fries into a deep fryer for 5mins.

Oh, their sandwiches sucked too.
Thanks for the memories, RFD.
Good-bye.
× < >