Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] Large 3-topping pizza + (3) 355mL Coca-Cola + 2 for 1 Cineplex coupon. $14.99 ($15.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 29th, 2018 10:13 pm
Sep 11, 2014
172 posts
27 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
mikka2017 wrote: chicken , bacon strips and steak are extra toppings now? SMH
To be fair, having those at the same price of vegetables is ridiculous.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12881 posts
3029 upvotes
Markham
I used to buy these Pizza Pizza deals until a recent change they made in the three topping deals. Used to pick 3 toppings but now a bunch like bacon strips, extra cheese etc all incur a surcharge. You cannot even use 2 toppings for one "premium"topping in these deals. At least not the last time I tried.
Jun 14, 2017
40 posts
9 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote: I used to buy these Pizza Pizza deals until a recent change they made in the three topping deals. Used to pick 3 toppings but now a bunch like bacon strips, extra cheese etc all incur a surcharge. You cannot even use 2 toppings for one "premium"topping in these deals. At least not the last time I tried.
Ya same here, the extras for the premium toppings really killed it for me Crying Face
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3101 posts
1061 upvotes
well in pizza pizza's defence the regular price for toppings at other pizza places is more than their premium topping price

I think its $1.xx for regular toppings and $2.xx for premium

at Pizza Hut its $3 each topping
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12881 posts
3029 upvotes
Markham
toronto19850 wrote: well in pizza pizza's defence the regular price for toppings at other pizza places is more than their premium topping price

I think its $1.xx for regular toppings and $2.xx for premium

at Pizza Hut its $3 each topping
My point is you should allow me to use 2 of my 3 toppings to get 1 premium topping then. The way it is now if you wanted say....extra cheese only...you still have to pay extra, even though it's a 3 topping special and you want no other toppings
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1326 posts
1051 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote: I used to buy these Pizza Pizza deals until a recent change they made in the three topping deals. Used to pick 3 toppings but now a bunch like bacon strips, extra cheese etc all incur a surcharge. You cannot even use 2 toppings for one "premium"topping in these deals. At least not the last time I tried.
Plus they have raised the price twice in the last year. It used to be $12.99 for the combo then $13.99 and now $14.99. I think pizza pizza is forgetting it's place in the market but if it starts costing the same as a hand made wood fired pizza from the local shop down the road then im gonna go there.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
16222 posts
5503 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: Plus they have raised the price twice in the last year. It used to be $12.99 for the combo then $13.99 and now $14.99. I think pizza pizza is forgetting it's place in the market but if it starts costing the same as a hand made wood fired pizza from the local shop down the road then im gonna go there.
This is how pizza pizza works for many years, they slowly raise prices to see what consumers would bear, sales go down, offer discounts, sales go up, eliminate discount, sales drop, have almost as good offer, sales go up, cancel deal, repeat, repeat, repeat.
Sometimes they seem to think if they do it stealthily enough people won't notice and the next sale won't be necessary as people will get used to paying the inflated price and not complain or stop buying.
Last edited by Quentin5 on Feb 25th, 2018 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Japan, the hand can be used like a knife.
But this method doesn't work with a tomato...
Deal Fanatic
Jun 19, 2009
5912 posts
1698 upvotes
Scarborough
Is the 2 for 1 ticket only valid for Monday to Thursday?
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1014 posts
2152 upvotes
SkimGuy wrote: Is the 2 for 1 ticket only valid for Monday to Thursday?
No any day
They expire April 30th
Also the deal is 20% less if you get pizza pizza gift cards at costco
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9497 posts
1044 upvotes
GTA
Did this deal tonight. You can actually redeem the 2 for 1 coupon online too which is nice (I know one of the things that bugged me about the vouchers you bought before at a discount was that you had to go to the counter).
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9653 posts
2420 upvotes
Scarberia
YLSF wrote: Did this deal tonight. You can actually redeem the 2 for 1 coupon online too which is nice (I know one of the things that bugged me about the vouchers you bought before at a discount was that you had to go to the counter).
No Imax?
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12881 posts
3029 upvotes
Markham
Quentin5 wrote: This is how pizza pizza works for many years, they slowly raise prices to see what consumers would bear, sales go down, offer discounts, sales go up, eliminate discount, sales drop, have almost as good offer, sales go up, cancel deal, repeat, repeat, repeat.
Sometimes they seem to think if they do it stealthily enough people won't notice and the next sale won't be necessary as people will get used to paying the inflated price and not complain or stop buying.
Worked on me with the topping change. Haven't been back since!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8028 posts
4250 upvotes
ON
I hear Domino's is using Pizzapizza for their boxes now...
Jun 28, 2014
275 posts
251 upvotes
Ajax, ON
That deal has shot up in price like many others. Min wage = pay more tax = companies increase prices= companies pay more tax= government filling their pockets = plan worked