Expired Hot Deals

[Pizza Pizza] March 14. $3.14 small Pizza Pizza

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2018 1:27 am
Aug 21, 2013
158 posts
74 upvotes
I have to laugh at this pizza, one of the Twitter exchanges with Pizza Pizza is hilarious.

User: What's the deal?
Pizza Pizza: $3.14 one time coupon for a small cheese or pepperoni pizza!
User: I can only get it via online or mobile app
Pizza Pizza: Yes!
User: But what's this $4.99 minimum?
Pizza Pizza: Minimum you have to spend on the order.
User: So the small pizza will actually cost more than $3.14 to get, I need to add other shit.
Pizza Pizza: ...
*end of convo*
Dec 13, 2012
57 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure how, but I was able to order with no minimum online for pick up... total is $3.55 after tax. Mississauga Ontario.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8063 posts
2990 upvotes
Toronto
Brewsky wrote: I have to laugh at this pizza, one of the Twitter exchanges with Pizza Pizza is hilarious.

User: What's the deal?
Pizza Pizza: $3.14 one time coupon for a small cheese or pepperoni pizza!
User: I can only get it via online or mobile app
Pizza Pizza: Yes!
User: But what's this $4.99 minimum?
Pizza Pizza: Minimum you have to spend on the order.
User: So the small pizza will actually cost more than $3.14 to get, I need to add other shit.
Pizza Pizza: ...
*end of convo*
So funny Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold SweatSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Oct 30, 2015
43 posts
21 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
If you can get the pizza for 3.14 + tax that’s great!

Otherwise, what I did was add on 3 bags of chips for $2. I didn’t think that was too bad. Each bag is 40-45g and usually you can find the 180g bag for $2 on sale. So you are out about 45-60g of chips. You can also save the chips to eat later. The pops on the other hand is a huge rip off. Normally you can get a can for less than 0.3 at the grocery store and they are charging 1.29 + tax!

On another note, I wasn’t a fan of the dairy free cheese but I am glad I tried it with this deal as opposed to something more expensive.
Last edited by corrupttears on Mar 14th, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 16, 2010
268 posts
639 upvotes
Just want to warn you guys about their website: it's deceiving.

I added only the pizza to my order. My subtotal shows $3.14. I go to review/confirm order, it now shows $3.55 and I click "complete my order". Then I get an e-mail which shows a surcharge +$1.85 and it charged my credit card $5.64 without my consent.

Sep 14, 2010
158 posts
37 upvotes
Proxism wrote: Just want to warn you guys about their website: it's deceiving.

I added only the pizza to my order. My subtotal shows $3.14. I go to review/confirm order, it now shows $3.55 and I click "complete my order". Then I get an e-mail which shows a surcharge +$1.85 and it charged my credit card $5.64 without my consent.

Neutral Face
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
5797 posts
3759 upvotes
Kitchener
I never go to Pizza Pizza.........this is a good reason to never even consider it.
Aug 9, 2005
341 posts
104 upvotes
I ordered for the company, used the coupon code changed QTY before checkout. Worked out for me. Picked up an order of 9 for us.
---------------------------------
If you are talking to someone, then suddenly turn your head to the side while still talking... they'll turn and look the same direction you're looking at... LMAO it's GREAT lol so many people do that lol, especially if you do a double take lol, try it out :D
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10299 posts
2882 upvotes
Crap - missed this deal and I just ate my lunch.

:-(
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2694 posts
1031 upvotes
Toronto
acpartin wrote: Not sure how, but I was able to order with no minimum online for pick up... total is $3.55 after tax. Mississauga Ontario.
That's the problem. It shows that (I have screenshots that I showed store) but when you try to pick it up, they want $2 more. Pizzapizza will not get any of my business for the 40 or so years I have left....btw, I know this happened in the past too, just don't remember when.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1310 posts
1191 upvotes
Whitby
going to be cranking out the cardboard pies today. pizza pizza is disgusting.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1597 posts
606 upvotes
Ordered with 3 bags of chips for $5.80 all-in.
Last edited by djpr on Mar 14th, 2018 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 12, 2016
776 posts
216 upvotes
finally got 2 small pizza with 2 different order and its already in stomach..thanks OP
Aug 9, 2005
341 posts
104 upvotes
djpr wrote: I guess you ordered through the website. The app doesn't allow you to change quantity.

Yeah, did it through the website on mobile and as a guest. Just letting folks know the bypass?
---------------------------------
If you are talking to someone, then suddenly turn your head to the side while still talking... they'll turn and look the same direction you're looking at... LMAO it's GREAT lol so many people do that lol, especially if you do a double take lol, try it out :D
Sep 9, 2005
222 posts
20 upvotes
Same here, It shows $3.55 to pay, I paid it online. No any complain, the order completed. But when you try to pick it up, they want $2 more. Pizza Pizza is cheating people, playing people...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)