• Mar 17th, 2018 1:27 am
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2694 posts
1031 upvotes
Toronto
This is where one of two things, or both, should happen:
1) Class-action lawsuit.
2) Some agency stepping in, investigating, and ultimately fining them.
Sep 8, 2013
489 posts
156 upvotes
North York
I got an email from Pizza Pizza with a code for a free Large 1-Topping Pizza.

I did fill out a survey indicating my negative experience with online ordering so that may have been why.
Nov 4, 2011
570 posts
343 upvotes
YYZ
TheGivingTree wrote: I got an email from Pizza Pizza with a code for a free Large 1-Topping Pizza.
I got the same coupon in my inbox. My order was cancelled since the pickup time I wanted was outside the offer window. I also got the survey that evening and gave them a poor score.

Edit: I assume a minimum pickup fee will apply if I just order the free pizza... This could get recursive.
Sep 8, 2013
489 posts
156 upvotes
North York
zappy312 wrote: I got the same coupon in my inbox. My order was cancelled since the pickup time I wanted was outside the offer window. I also got the survey that evening and gave them a poor score.

Edit: I assume a minimum pickup fee will apply if I just order the free pizza... This could get recursive.
Infinite loophole to get $5 large pizzas. We found it RFD!
Mar 12, 2012
43 posts
30 upvotes
I also got the free large 1 topping offer, and I had left negative feedback in the survey about the minimum $5 not being clear in online ordering.
Feb 18, 2018
526 posts
671 upvotes
anyone actually see the charge on there statement its been 3 days now i used apple pay to order it went through (told me of surcharge after scum) but since pricked it up find ate it.. still don't see anything on my credit card even though it should witch is odd looking at apple pay list it shows it as pending with no price listed