[Pizza Pizza] Pizza Pizza $5.99 medium smile pizzas. Until April 29

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 27th, 2018 11:46 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
5451 posts
2357 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Kreuger wrote: I get that it's not a great deal but c'mon people, support the cause.
Do people really even look at what is the cause?
I think I never actually did, and never really care. The only thing that matter is the price/value.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Apr 23, 2008
938 posts
133 upvotes
8 pieces of peperoni on a pizza! Pass
Walk in large peperoni is ~$15
Walk in extra large (or on line) $9.99
Oct 8, 2015
296 posts
268 upvotes
York, ON
Kreuger wrote: I get that it's not a great deal but c'mon people, support the cause.
Sentiment is great. You can donate to the org directly. Proceeds going to a cause doesnt make a regular priced item a great deal.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1644 posts
1566 upvotes
I don't know how this disgusting pizza even stays in business. Late closing hours I guess.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8961 posts
1872 upvotes
Montreal, QC
thelasthunter wrote: I don't know how this disgusting pizza even stays in business. Late closing hours I guess.
Location dependant really I find, I tried a Pizza Pizza in DT Toronto and it tasted like cardboard but the ones around here in Montreal taste OK, more consistent
Oct 19, 2010
286 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
Nofrill has free cardboard boxes behind the checkout.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1644 posts
1566 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Location dependant really I find, I tried a Pizza Pizza in DT Toronto and it tasted like cardboard but the ones around here in Montreal taste OK, more consistent
I find both their crust and cheese unaccaptable across all their locations. Pizza Pizza is one of the only franchises that does not use rennet so that might be the reason why their cheese is so odd. Also many times the ingredients are not baked in properly (so it's like a seperate assembly of parts that easily come off, instead of everything melting naturally into the chesse) that last flaw varies from location to location. Their deep fried panzos and veal sandwiches on the other hand I will admit to liking from time to time, like a guilty pleasure.
Dec 25, 2007
944 posts
201 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: I find both their crust and cheese unaccaptable across all their locations. Pizza Pizza is one of the only franchises that does not use rennet so that might be the reason why their cheese is so odd. Also many times the ingredients are not baked in properly (so it's like a seperate assembly of parts that easily come off, instead of everything melting naturally into the chesse) that last flaw varies from location to location. Their deep fried panzos and veal sandwiches on the other hand I will admit to liking from time to time, like a guilty pleasure.
I noticed this too. Last couple pizzas I had its almost like they baked the pizza without the toppings and added the toppings after the fact.
I dont know how you accomplish this. I even asked for Well done and it didnt make a lick of difference.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8961 posts
1872 upvotes
Montreal, QC
rage2021 wrote: I noticed this too. Last couple pizzas I had its almost like they baked the pizza without the toppings and added the toppings after the fact.
I dont know how you accomplish this. I even asked for Well done and it didnt make a lick of difference.
Perhaps certain locations speed up the conveyor belt of their pizza oven and/or lower the temp to save money lol
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1644 posts
1566 upvotes
Daijoubu wrote: Perhaps certain locations speed up the conveyor belt of their pizza oven and/or lower the temp to save money lol
PP doesn't use conveyor belts in their ovens though.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2004
1206 posts
360 upvotes
sorry i am a human and not a goat - don't want to piss off the goat overlords as they depend on the worldwide cardboard supply and I definitely don't want a shortage of jerk goat and curry goat in the future :)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 18, 2010
5096 posts
793 upvotes
Toronto
Does anyone actually take advantage of Pizza Pizza deals?

I always see hate for this inferior pizza, but rarely see any love for it. Heck, I don't even think OP got any upvotes for this lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)