Shopping Discussion

Pizza Pizza. Ready for pickup in 30 mins or it's free ( NOT HONOURED)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2008 8:48 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 15, 2008
35 posts
Toronto
[QUOTE]Pizza hut, BP > Pizza Pizza > 241, Pizza Nova[/QUOTE]

Surely you jest :-0

Panago > Topper's Pizza > Pizza Nova > Pizza Hut > Pizza Pizza > McCain Crescendo > Delissio > 241 (which is really not that great)
Banned
Jul 31, 2008
1423 posts
21 upvotes
Luca Pizza > Pizza Hut > Pizzaville > Pizza Nova > the rest
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9232 posts
542 upvotes
Mississauga
DouglaBryan wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2008 10:53 am
Surely you jest :-0

Panago > Topper's Pizza > Pizza Nova > Pizza Hut > Pizza Pizza > McCain Crescendo > Delissio > 241 (which is really not that great)
+1!!!!
why do people hate nova!
i find it to be quite good
RFD 39-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
25843 posts
4048 upvotes
Hamilton
XxXSnake23XxX wrote:
Dec 20th, 2008 10:03 am
I have a little Rant!

#1. No pizza store would take my order yesterday around 7PM! :mad: :mad:
#2. Pizza Pizza Delivery People are sometimes biatches!

Story Time!
One time i ordered a pizza at around 12AM, My dad gave him his credit card number and he went to sleep.
Waited for it to come, DING DONG
I go to the door and pay with my credit card, but the guy wouldn't accept it.

Pizza Guy: Are any of your parents around?
Moi: Well yes, they are sleeping though.
Pizza Guy: I'm sorry sir I can't accept this I need to see the card owner.
Moi: The current card owner is SLEEPING!
Pizza Guy: I'm sorry sir, I can't, Have a good night!

He walks out.
I call back Pizza Pizza and ask nicely why I can't pay with my fathers card.
The lady i talked to said sorry, the guy came back and i got a free pizza!, alittle cold but what evaa! :D

ugh, The pizza guy was just doing his job... you're not suppose to use your parents C/C.

I always order PP's pizza and god damn, they are always on time!!!!!!!! :twisted:

BTW is this right? - 40min MAX for delivery
------------------ 20min MAX for instore p/u
what about when you're ordering directly from store?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2002
11639 posts
3013 upvotes
GTA
MrKat wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2008 12:40 am
This is RFD, home of nothing but cheapskates what do you expect lol. Im sure most of the people on this site would eat the box too if it meant they could get their pizza free.

OP, you should be ashamed of yourself...I cant believe I wasted 35 secs of my life reading this crap. Boohoo, wow $1! Call HO over that? pppfff I would tell you to take a hike cheapskate and go flip a couple more burgers at work if you need to make up that loss. Good god, these threads are getting more lame and pathetic as the days go on.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
9232 posts
542 upvotes
Mississauga
yao416 wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2008 11:33 am
ugh, The pizza guy was just doing his job... you're not suppose to use your parents C/C.
i've done it b4 with no problems :confused: :confused:
but why would they care?
RFD 39-0-0
Ebay 31-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
4465 posts
421 upvotes
Toronto
XxXSnake23XxX wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2008 5:07 pm
i've done it b4 with no problems :confused: :confused:
but why would they care?
You may have done it before but its is illegal nonetheless. Because let's say your parents file a claim saying they didn't buy the pizza (I know they wouldn't), the delivery guy would end up being responsible.
Dec 3, 2008
85 posts
1 upvote
zoolander wrote:
Sep 8th, 2008 2:41 am
http://www.pizzapizza.ca/guarantee.htm

"Pizza Pizza reserves the right to remove any of the guarantees at any time and for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion including, but not limited to, inclement weather, technical problems or restaurant related issues..."

The company wins.
Time guarantee is for marketing purposes.
Sorry, them just the facts.
By doing that and not honoring it they could run into a false advertising situation which is heavily frowned upon by the Competition Bureau. They specifically mention not having advertisements with fine print that voids them.
Dec 3, 2008
85 posts
1 upvote
Kris81 wrote:
Sep 9th, 2008 10:05 am
I don't think he's a jerk just taking it way too the extreme. I kind of compare it to being in the 12 items or less line at the grocery store, and picking up a pack of gum as item #13 and the cashier says to you "i'm sorry 13 items, please go to the regular line"

lol
I wish they did do this. I've been to No Frills and the cashiers blatantly ignored the fact that a customer had about 30 items.
Dec 3, 2008
85 posts
1 upvote
MrKat wrote:
Dec 23rd, 2008 12:40 am
This is RFD, home of nothing but cheapskates what do you expect lol. Im sure most of the people on this site would eat the box too if it meant they could get their pizza free.

OP, you should be ashamed of yourself...I cant believe I wasted 35 secs of my life reading this crap. Boohoo, wow $1! Call HO over that? pppfff I would tell you to take a hike cheapskate and go flip a couple more burgers at work if you need to make up that loss. Good god, these threads are getting more lame and pathetic as the days go on.
LMAO, I totally AGREE with you. I laugh when people ***** about restocking fees when they rent stuff because they are too cheap to buy it.